yes 18 33.33%
no 36 66.67%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2015, 07:57 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he means drugs.
don't know if zade gets down like that, but if he did we could do the whole gun during the day, drink/drug at night, with some strip clubs at night. nbd.

to perfectly honest though, i have not done any wild partying in quite a while, just over a year or so. who knows maybe im due some fun.
Old 03-19-2015, 09:08 PM
Orc

I VOTE YES!

IN THE DUKE WE TRUST
Old 03-20-2015, 06:53 AM
Banned

don't i get to be a GM since everyone dislikes me, i have no bias.
Old 03-20-2015, 07:20 AM
Planar Protector

Don't use the gun ranges in Hialeah or incidental death may happen. The people are so dumb reloading and trying on unjam guns aiming at people.

That's why I like to shoot with white people they know what they doing and no one Fucks around.
Old 03-20-2015, 09:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't use the gun ranges in Hialeah or incidental death may happen. The people are so dumb reloading and trying on unjam guns aiming at people.

That's why I like to shoot with white people they know what they doing and no one Fucks around.
is markham park not any good? tbh i dont know of any other outdoor shooting ranges that are reasonably close.

I normally shoot at an indoor range but i want to take my rifles out and they are boring as fuck at indoor ranges.
Old 03-20-2015, 09:27 AM
Fire Giant

Ahh feels good living in the country. I can hop on my dirt bike, drive on out in the woods, and shoot until I get bored. No range fees, No 18 year old moran gun instructors trying to give tutelage on gun safety when they don't know there head from there ass. Good times~
Old 03-20-2015, 09:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatelore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ahh feels good living in the country. I can hop on my dirt bike, drive on out in the woods, and shoot until I get bored. No range fees, No 18 year old moran gun instructors trying to give tutelage on gun safety when they don't know there head from there ass. Good times~
3 years until me and my brother can retire, we been house hunting in NC for the past 5 years trying to find the perfect spot. nice creek on the property(lots of property), backed up to a mountain/hill, an hour away from the closest walmart/civilization. preferably in a lake community but that might be outside of our price range.

can't wait to shed the city/suburban lifestyle and get out into the country. you are lucky [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-20-2015, 09:46 AM
Sarnak

I love it, I have a host of guns but I usually just end up shooting my modified 10/22 or my vaquero. I have a nice lil ar but my 10/22 does the same thing with less recoil and much cheaper ammo~ Good times in the country.
Old 03-20-2015, 09:54 AM
Planar Protector

Out door ranges are good never been to marksman I am a member at Florida everglades tho which is good but from boca is far as fuck
Old 03-20-2015, 09:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by oricalum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love it, I have a host of guns but I usually just end up shooting my modified 10/22 or my vaquero. I have a nice lil ar but my 10/22 does the same thing with less recoil and much cheaper ammo~ Good times in the country.
my favorite guns we own are the 10/22 and our ar 15.
Closed Thread