Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2023, 12:53 AM
Sarnak

^also do clickies reset the gcd and does the top spell slot work the same way as on p99?
Old 08-11-2023, 12:17 PM
Planar Protector

Do pets zone and stay "in state" when you log out and log back in?

Didn't see a mention of that.
Old 08-11-2023, 12:30 PM
Banned

Only if you feed them whole bitcoins
Old 08-11-2023, 03:41 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only if you feed them whole bitcoins
Shoot, I just sent my last Bitcoin to another Nigerian prince. A lot of their royalty uses Bitcoins apparently.
Old 08-11-2023, 08:00 PM
Kobold

I hope Secrets and the devs take a much, much less-tolerant-of-bullshit approach to the Play Nice Policy. Having played on TAKP, they don't fuck around. If you're an asshole player, you're gone. End of story, and I like that.

As a very, very considerate and helpful player, I've never been petitioned against, I've helped people get set up on camps they died in so they can keep camping it, and I always go out of my way to help other people have a good experience playing, and it's long fucking overdue to get the assholes out of the game who walk all over everyone else, and treat other players like speedbumps, and have maxed level petitionquest skills. I hope the ban hammer is absolutely flying around like Blessed Hammer in Diablo 2. /rant
Old 08-11-2023, 08:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rager and Quitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope Secrets and the devs take a much, much less-tolerant-of-bullshit approach to the Play Nice Policy. Having played on TAKP, they don't fuck around. If you're an asshole player, you're gone. End of story, and I like that.

As a very, very considerate and helpful player, I've never been petitioned against, I've helped people get set up on camps they died in so they can keep camping it, and I always go out of my way to help other people have a good experience playing, and it's long fucking overdue to get the assholes out of the game who walk all over everyone else, and treat other players like speedbumps, and have maxed level petitionquest skills. I hope the ban hammer is absolutely flying around like Blessed Hammer in Diablo 2. /rant
this is gonna be heavily dependent on whether or not staff can join raid guilds, and whether or not staff will police each other.

p99 staff in p99 guilds was a huge mistake from the beginning, with p99 staff turning a blind eye to other p99 staff being bad actors on the server, and drafting server legislation that specifically favors themselves.

the conflict of interest is just wayyy too big if a GM is also in a raid guild, or frankly able to play on the server at all
Old 08-11-2023, 08:58 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is gonna be heavily dependent on whether or not staff can join raid guilds, and whether or not staff will police each other.

p99 staff in p99 guilds was a huge mistake from the beginning, with p99 staff turning a blind eye to other p99 staff being bad actors on the server, and drafting server legislation that specifically favors themselves.

the conflict of interest is just wayyy too big if a GM is also in a raid guild, or frankly able to play on the server at all
That's fair. If I were running a server, I would definitely want to play EQ. I wonder if there's a way they can play still?
Old 08-12-2023, 12:12 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yep...
Old 08-12-2023, 10:22 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Even during PoP exp 1-60 is still a solid grind. I think someone mentioned XP is signficantly accelerated, but I remember a no-life summer my junior year of high school where Stromm Launched and I feel like it still ended up taking me almost all summer to hit 63 on my rogue by the time school started back up senior year. I was leveling on my rogue in all the hot spots with high xp the whole way, did highpass 20-50 pretty much and still a lot of hours.
Old 08-12-2023, 12:01 PM
Banned

Lol Quarm is gonna be FTE

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread