Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2023, 11:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crepido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One Guy gets perma banned for trolling when calling out the prince of persia and his non stop hate towards certain religions, but this Horza bot has 8k posts that are at least 80% pure trolling, zero value added,just the same words used over and over.

Rules not objectively applied equally means this is a corrupt banana republic forum.
only hate speech, violent threat or actual real staff bashing over a long period of time gets you banned

literally everything else is fine, because this isn't communist cuckistan like you want the US to be.
Old 03-04-2023, 12:20 AM
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
who the fuck is this?
I would prefer newbies participate before complaining.
Old 03-04-2023, 01:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crepido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One Guy gets perma banned for trolling when calling out the prince of persia and his non stop hate towards certain religions, but this Horza bot has 8k posts that are at least 80% pure trolling, zero value added,just the same words used over and over.

Rules not objectively applied equally means this is a corrupt banana republic forum.
Just Catholics pussy
Old 03-04-2023, 01:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just Catholics pussy
Also, 99% of it is me and Wonkie having a back and forth since we’re the only two people who still know Latin. Hope this helps!
Old 03-04-2023, 01:51 AM
Banned

Guess we are up to 4 or 5 from 3

Any of you guys still think these shots prevent transmission of covid or are 100% safe?
Old 03-04-2023, 01:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guess we are up to 4 or 5 from 3

Any of you guys still think these shots prevent transmission of covid or are 100% safe?
nope.

i don't even believe that a public health emergency actually occurred, let alone a "pandemic"

a bunch of people who were kept alive artificially by whatever chronic medical treatments, all died of a bad cold.

that is all, literally nothing else happened. people who were immune compromised died.
Old 03-04-2023, 01:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, 99% of it is me and Wonkie having a back and forth since we’re the only two people who still know Latin. Hope this helps!
I took four years of Latin in high school and promptly forgot about 98% of it within five years
Old 03-04-2023, 02:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nope.

i don't even believe that a public health emergency actually occurred, let alone a "pandemic"

a bunch of people who were kept alive artificially by whatever chronic medical treatments, all died of a bad cold.

that is all, literally nothing else happened. people who were immune compromised died.
Is it good they died?
Old 03-04-2023, 02:22 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-04-2023, 02:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is it good they died?
not for anyone who loved or cared for them, but the entire world is not those families. The species of the whole is not effected by the loss of the one.

Empathy is only healthy until you start putting the one before the many. The loss of the one is a tragedy only to those who knew them. The many are unaffected by the loss of the one.

incidentally, my aunt passed today after 1 day in hospice. She had been at deaths door for months by now. This woman was a raging bitch to everyone in the family, she treated my uncle like a slave, would berate and yell at him in front of groups. This was a guy who was cool with everyone, always had a funny story and worked his ass off for a local grocery chain for ~50 years, even when they shit on him over and over. He's not related by blood but he's more family than that witch ever was.

Yet, my family has to act all sad and sullen because a raging cunt of a bitch died.

Here's the deal. You're all so afraid of your own mortality, that when presented with the death of another your brain processes the fear and contempt for your mortality as grief for the dead.

when my mom told me she died today, I said, "Good" because the world actually is better off without that bitter old harpy.
Closed Thread