Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2022, 09:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^
One of my fav shows Always Sunny has a homeless char who didn’t want to be taken to a hospital too saying they euthanize the homeless. Maybe the show writers had heard of that too

This guy had two problems going for him, his knees were swollen as big as my head, he was in a 10/10 scale amount of pain, couldn’t stand up or rise to his feet, and was laying sprawled out in front of someone’s business who didn’t want him there. If he had been in a more clear state of mind, he could have declined the FD (even with serious injuries you are allowed to decline) in which case the shop owner would have called the police to trespass him away from the property. To my knowledge they would just move him somewhere, they can’t arrest him unless he attempted to return to the place they trespassed him from. But without being able to stand or walk, wherever he ended up he’d just lay there until he passed out or something and end up in a hospital anyway

But unfortunately for this guy, he had purchased some butane in a can from the smoke shop and was huffing that, which made him appear erratic with his answers and statements. He originally asked to be taken to place that only does testing for STD’s and wouldn’t treat his legs, then he asked for a shower (but couldn’t stand), all the while appearing to be in excruciating pain. Because the FD determined him as not oriented to situation, he wasn’t able to decline going to the ER

I guess moral of the story with his situation is don’t huff gas fumes. Stuff’s super terrible for your brain anyway [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya that's unfortunate. He did need serious medical attention. Hope he pulls thru.

The odds r really against him tho even if they fix his knees.

Are there happy homeless and poor? Ion the other side if tge coin idk rly there's a lot of folks around here that seem that way or borderline r. They are like normal just can't get anywhere. Those ppl r fine. They don't really do drugs. Maybe a lil weed or drink a lil at night not perpetually drunk or nuisances. We should take care and look after all these ppl tho not fucking build another block of Walmarts. ...

Whatever tho. I don't know shit.

@riewa doing my nails 💅 is a super duper low priority right now. Getting out of bed and going to a doctor is a higher priority. I had one rly annoy me bad yesterday with their assinine bullshit I didn't want to get into explicitly tho. I had not really gone to primary care for awhile my er trip was a good reason to at least call them and talk to them about what is going on. I had given up on them completely..and I still feel like it's a waste of time and money... and I don't want to take up a spot in the big ass queue for other ppl honestly.

Do ppl have real problems? Yes? Are they mistreated? Yes

Am I individually worth it? Well. Tbh. I don't see myself as that important. I just want to feel better and save u dumbasses less unpaid ER visits. B4 Whatever gets me gets me.

So ya nails isn't super important.
Closed Thread