Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2018, 03:09 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Fippy Bois - Eps. 1: Upper F*k

Let me introduce you to the Fippy Bois. We are a trio of friends consisting of:

The MMO Veteran - Assuming, the Enchanter

Played many MMOs including classic Everquest (at a very young age). Primarily played WoW.

The N00b - Allomatus, the Shaman

Has never played any MMO before including Everquest. Experience the blunder years of somebody fresh to the genre. The years a lot of us yearn to relive. That first feeling of everything.

The RPG Veteran - Hanyolo, the Monk

Has played classic Everquest (at a very young age), Knows what it takes to succeed and how to find out the information if he doesn't know it.

Together we've already created a lot of fun memories on this server. Enough that I've decided to capture them.

There are a lot of solo guide-like videos out there. We aim to fill a different niche. Hanyolo only ever reached level 33 in classic Everquest, while Assuming only reached 43. We figured we'd start this video series on our trio focused on finally achieving level 60 while experiencing parts of the game we never have before.

I hope you enjoy:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g8L9PnwLqhk
Old 02-01-2018, 09:16 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Oops double post. I made this post yesterday on this new account but the post failed due to it being a new account. Decided to post on Jafir instead. Could mods delete this one?
Old 02-01-2018, 09:17 AM
Orc

Oops double post. Can mods delete this one? I made it a while ago but because of the new account it needed approval. Not sure why it gained approval when there's already one up.
Old 02-01-2018, 09:32 AM
Fire Giant

First off: Immediate "har har" at the opening soundtrack. I haven't watched the whole video, but it seems cute. It makes me happy that a group of friends have come together to enjoy this together, even with varying levels of MMO / EQ experience. Thanks for sharing!