Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2018, 09:12 PM
Orc

Default Fippy Bois - Eps. 1: Upper F*k

Let me introduce you to the Fippy Bois. We are a trio of friends consisting of:

The MMO Veteran
- Assuming, the Enchanter Played many MMOs including classic Everquest (at a very young age). Primarily played WoW.

The N00b - Allomatus, the Shaman Has never played any MMO before including Everquest. Experience the blunder years of somebody fresh to the genre. The years a lot of us yearn to relive. That first feeling of everything.

The RPG Veteran - Hanyolo, the Monk Has played classic Everquest (at a very young age), Knows what it takes to succeed and how to find out the information if he doesn't know it.

Together we've already created a lot of fun memories on this server. Enough that I've decided to capture them.

There are a lot of solo guide-like videos out there. We aim to fill a different niche. Hanyolo only ever reached level 33 in classic Everquest, while Assuming only reached 43. We figured we'd start this video series on our trio focused on finally achieving level 60 while experiencing parts of the game we never have before.

I hope you enjoy: Episode 1
Old 01-31-2018, 09:52 PM
Kobold

Straight outta Blackburrow.
Old 01-31-2018, 10:41 PM
Banned

that's a lot of buffs for upper guk

do you really need potg to kill frogs
Old 01-31-2018, 10:43 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that's a lot of buffs for upper guk

do you really need potg to kill frogs
Yeah, I'm a real puss.
Old 01-31-2018, 10:50 PM
Sarnak

Poor Hanyolo.
Old 02-01-2018, 05:27 AM
Planar Protector

I was a bit surprised to see the level/gear of your characters; I assumed we were gonna see you ripping up the qeynos back yard to begin with!

This does remind me of my first days in p99 when I was regularly playing with two other RL pals with voice (or sometimes LAN party!)... those were the days!

Keep us posted, but if you have an editer on your team it might be worth posting redux versions for faster consumption [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Old 02-01-2018, 08:30 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was a bit surprised to see the level/gear of your characters; I assumed we were gonna see you ripping up the qeynos back yard to begin with!

This does remind me of my first days in p99 when I was regularly playing with two other RL pals with voice (or sometimes LAN party!)... those were the days!

Keep us posted, but if you have an editer on your team it might be worth posting redux versions for faster consumption [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Our start was a little bumpy. Because not all of us had mics at the start we actually communicated by conference call, haha. The very first day I walked from Gfay to Innothule to pick up Allomatus. Along the way I had to explain how to send a tell and text him to read his chat. Feels like it's been a long ways since then.

We did all level in Qeynos. It went
Qeynos->Blackburrow->Karana Bandits->Warrens->Guk

This first video is a fair bit behind where we currently are. In regards to gear the majority of it was all farmed by us from cash. Enchanter gear is pretty cheap. We got most of the cheap Wis gear for Allomatus. Hanyolo is the geared one really. He's sporting a full set of Black Pantherskin, SCHW, and an IFS. Just need a Fungi now! We won the black pantherskin set in the Christmas contest player made quest event, actually.

We had a lot of cool events that I wish I recorded, but this is unfortunately the furthest back I can get.
Last edited by Jafir; 02-01-2018 at 08:34 AM..
Old 02-01-2018, 11:45 AM
Planar Protector

So have you reached lvl 60 and you will post videos up to that point, or are you posting older videos and will post newer ones as you get to 60?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 02-01-2018, 12:04 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So have you reached lvl 60 and you will post videos up to that point, or are you posting older videos and will post newer ones as you get to 60?
Right now we are 34 (Allomatus is 31). I have the footage for the second video just have to edit it. After that it's as we go through it.
Old 02-01-2018, 12:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jafir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Right now we are 34 (Allomatus is 31). I have the footage for the second video just have to edit it. After that it's as we go through it.
Ahh nice. Are you guys grouping with others or is this just a thing for you three and you keep your grouping all the time limited to just your three?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Closed Thread