Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2015, 10:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terpuntine [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anything less than Empire killing the mob and letting them have the loot for nothing equates to us griefing them.
Last time tmo went for vindi with 34 Empire quickly figured it out by our numbers in Kael and showed up with 83 .
Old 08-27-2015, 10:28 AM
Fire Giant

I appologise next time I will direct our raid force to assist you in killing the mob.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris View Post
My brother is an award winning body builder and I'm faster bigger and stronger than him.
The Dukes Vengeance
Old 08-27-2015, 10:29 AM
Banned

Terp has accepted Quellious as his deity
Old 08-27-2015, 10:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terpuntine [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I appologise next time I will direct our raid force to assist you in killing the mob.
Not looking for handouts . But when you show up with 3x the numbers just to grief. A guild with lowbies and players in rags .but yet claim you want competition makes me laugh
Old 08-27-2015, 10:32 AM
Fire Giant

Yaw sometimes I forget that players like Sickpuppy equate pvp to grief and suffer severe depression as a result. By simply holding their hand and assisting them while they walk across the street we may be able to prevent some suicides.
Quote:
My brother is an award winning body builder and I'm faster bigger and stronger than him.
The Dukes Vengeance
Old 08-27-2015, 10:33 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyGlue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not looking for handouts . But when you show up with 3x the numbers just to grief. A guild with lowbies and players in rags .but yet claim you want competition makes me laugh
We were done raiding and went to pvp you guys in kael and you call it grief. If we came with even numbers you would cry grief as well after you got stomped.
Quote:
The Dukes Vengeance
Old 08-27-2015, 10:36 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekrul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If these people don't like zergs, why would you expect them to create one?
They did create one, and couldnt work together and broke up in a month. They were perfectly happy zerging, until they got owned in pvp and couldnt manage their horde. Now they are back to complaining about zerg tactics. Bottom line, men would contest, betas make excuses and beg gms to handle their buisness.
Old 08-27-2015, 10:37 AM
Banned

I'm not trying to flex my muscles here , obviously tmo has a long way to go before hey can actually win some type of pvp fight . But if you showed up with just about even numbers . We would fight . But pushing us out of the zone with just a little less then triple our numbers . Is ridiculous
Old 08-27-2015, 10:40 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shjade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Outsider's perspective (not interested in raiding, on either server, myself): from what I've been reading the last month or so, after screening out the bullshit (aka 99% of the content), I get the impression the foundation of the complaint is, essentially, a body monopoly. Empire is so large on such a small server that they control most of the eligible raiding bodies on the server, which makes it difficult to form raiding parties outside of Empire using the rather limited remaining 50-60 population.

Whether or not that's accurate, I can't really say. That's just how it's seemed to me from what I've seen posted.
All the serious raiders want to be a guild with leadership who gets the job done and distributes loot fairly without drama? holy shit. Maybe if someone made another guild and didnt implode it from the leadership position, they could spend a few months to grow and gear up and actually contest.
Old 08-27-2015, 10:41 AM
Banned

wahhh our guilds are too small to kill mobs because we are unappealing as a group of people but we dont want anyone else to kill mobs either

wahhh
Closed Thread