Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 01-09-2023, 08:20 PM
Server Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ya.dingus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's the right way? Let someone steamroll over you and ignore the play nice policy?
It's up to staff to enforce the PNP not the players.

Quote:
The OP is literally in the right in every interpretation of the rules.
1) They own the camp and therefore have the ruleset on their side.
2) Logging into another character while your group still owns the camp and hasn't left it, does not break ownership over said camp.
3) It's still their camp, and it's not zone disruption because it's not keeping them from going elsewhere in the zone and farming.
Before you become a guide do they require you to know the rules?
That's going to seem blunt but it's intended to be that way. This is a hamfisted attempt at enforcing something that's neither in good faith nor is it even remotely supported in the rules.
If I was this guy and I had the chance, I'd post the video of you guys not doing your job.
Sorry, but you're held to a higher standard as a guide, and this isn't it.
Absolutely unacceptable.

You don't like our decision, apply to become a guide. Since you seem to know everything, you might even do better. I might caution you though, you have only his word this is all that happened. And since you mentioned this being a job, please talk to management on my behalf, because I haven't gotten a paycheck yet.
Last edited by Morgrom; 01-09-2023 at 08:26 PM.. Reason: clarity
Old 01-09-2023, 08:26 PM
Banned

https://i.imgur.com/cxmy3z6.png
Old 01-09-2023, 08:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by GigasLugian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
my guy, just eat the 7 days for not playing nice. people had a problem and you made it worse. accept it and move on
Old 01-09-2023, 08:46 PM
Senior Server Guide

Disgusting how Apathe is involved in this, the plot thickens. I will add this to my notes.
Old 01-09-2023, 08:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
my guy, just eat the 7 days for not playing nice. people had a problem and you made it worse. accept it and move on
I am eating it lol. The amount of hate I've received is crazy, but p99 "staff" shouldnt just go around abusing their "power" for friends etc
Old 01-09-2023, 08:59 PM
Orc

Cry first. Do not swear or retaliate in any way.

If someone shows up stealing your camp, etc not much you can do but just let them kill it hope a guide or gm rules in your favor. Bend over and just take it. When they read logs the other person will appear in the wrong.

I recommend everyone starting using OBS.
Old 01-09-2023, 09:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cry first. Do not swear or retaliate in any way.

If someone shows up stealing your camp, etc not much you can do but just let them kill it hope a guide or gm rules in your favor. Bend over and just take it. When they read logs the other person will appear in the wrong.

I recommend everyone starting using OBS.
I didnt bend over, but I was bent over in the end LOL. RIP
Old 01-09-2023, 09:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GigasLugian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And now he's faking screen shots.

Lol RnF has been great these past couple of days
Old 01-09-2023, 09:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgrom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don't like our decision, apply to become a guide. Since you seem to know everything, you might even do better. I might caution you though, you have only his word this is all that happened. And since you mentioned this being a job, please talk to management on my behalf, because I haven't gotten a paycheck yet.
put ekco in charge, nobody gets any fun until someone sells me a fucking white dragon cloak.

moved to resolved.
Old 01-09-2023, 09:38 PM
Banned

speaking of cloaks made of white dragon scales, who the fuck has it on blue. thanks