Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2016, 10:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocsucow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol yes I did swish.. it made me pretty light headed.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-03-2016, 11:06 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocsucow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
life's good bud , your IQ may be higher but the fact you have spent every hour of your life the past 6 years on a elf sim shows how fucking retarded, lonely and pathetic you actually are. good day .
And you're berating strangers on a forum for that elf sim, in a self-congratulatory birthday thread you posted to flex nuts about your sick gainzzz.

Lonely and pathetic indeed.
Old 05-03-2016, 01:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollhide [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And you're berating strangers on a forum for that elf sim, in a self-congratulatory birthday thread you posted to flex nuts about your sick gainzzz.

Lonely and pathetic indeed.
you sound either jealous or mad.... not sure which yet....

Old 05-03-2016, 01:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
superintendent for a large heating and cooling company,
100k doesn't sound like much but in TN its good money especially for not breaking a sweat.
From prison guard to middle management, what inspired the career change? Was it because you were choking out inmates? Get caught using steroids?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
except I have labs to prove everything I just said? u want me to find it and post it? I can probably dig it up. Hematocrit 53% (high red cell saturation, anything over 45% is considered a health risk. Doctor recommended donating blood regularly to avoid stroke/cardiac arrest). Hemoglobin was at 18.0 (maximum range), and no gas tank to match the numbers. Im not a fucking doctor pal, I have no idea why I couldn't breathe after any endurance activity despite my blood oxygen carrying capacity being legit.

If I had to guess, I'd say I have a lung problem. Trouble getting oxygen in, or with oxygen transport. I'd be fucking heaving, hunched over, and telling my college bud to "wait give me 5 minutes" after 3 flights when going to a party.

don't expect lifetime desk jockeys and basement runners to understand what im talking about.
RBC's are made in the bone marrow in response to several stimuli, including chronic hypoxia. Hematocrit alone is not a meaningful indicator of cardiovascular fitness, it doesn't make sense to say "My hematocrit is high so I should be able to go up stairs". Getting winded from light exertion like going up stairs and elevated hematocrit are both symptoms of COPD or impaired heart function. Were you a smoker? Were you on anabolic steroids? It's also possible you are just very out of shape and happen to have elevated hematocrit from any number of possible causes.

This in particular:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd be fucking heaving, hunched over, and telling my college bud to "wait give me 5 minutes" after 3 flights when going to a party.
Is a telltale symptom of COPD or congestive heart failure if it's really as severe as you say it is (fat people get this too just by being fat); if your doctor doesn't know about it, make sure he does.
Last edited by Lune; 05-03-2016 at 01:23 PM..
Old 05-03-2016, 01:47 PM
Planar Protector

prove it

it means nothing without proof

you gotta prove it
Old 05-03-2016, 03:11 PM
Planar Protector

actually they tried to stick me on 2nd shift as a CPL and 2pm to 10 pm just doesn't work for someone who is a husband , father and coaches several sports all year long... I took a pay cut to go into law enforcement to " try something new" I done it , I kicked ass at it . Now I'm back to doing what I love and making a killing .. in about 2 years I'll jump Into a project managers position where I will be pulling down 280k+ plus bonuses... all without having student loan debt ...... yikes

Old 05-03-2016, 03:22 PM
Planar Protector

still haven't proven it

I can say things too
Old 05-03-2016, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gitem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^^isn't this the obese neckbeard from TN who bought a $25,000 house and claimed it was a $250,000 house on forums?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I trim my neck , far from obese , paid 120k it's worth 170k try harder punk.

Old 05-03-2016, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

Nobody believes you. You have to prove it.
Old 05-03-2016, 03:32 PM
Sarnak

Grats on 30. Enjoy your day.