Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2016, 02:36 PM
Banned

glad I greifed you off red so you could be a better father than you were going to be playing p99 congrats
Old 01-20-2016, 03:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
glad I greifed you off red so you could be a better father than you were going to be playing p99 congrats
I have 3 days to spend in the hospital. .. I'll be logging in tonight... nice fantasy tho.

Old 01-20-2016, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Congratulations! What color is ze?
Lol, this made me chuckle.

We need more white babies! Roar
Old 01-20-2016, 03:24 PM
Planar Protector

life's good boys!!!!

it also feels good to know I have rustled so many basement dwelling losers on this server to the point of pure hatred for me.

Old 01-20-2016, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

Being averse to and critical of retards on a forum isn't the same as being rustled unless you're, well, retarded. You would have to be about 30 times better at this game than you are to rustle anyone. You are one of the worst and stupidest players I have ever seen. I'm looking forward to your next Livejournal post so we can repeat this exchange.
Old 01-20-2016, 03:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocsucow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have 3 days to spend in the hospital. .. I'll be logging in tonight... nice fantasy tho.
wife just had your child, are you really gonna play EQ at the hospital?

what is wrong with you
Old 01-20-2016, 03:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocsucow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it also feels good to know I have rustled so many basement dwelling losers on this server
I wish you luck in finding the biological father of your son! I also have to admit this made me chuckle....basement dwellers, lawl
Old 01-20-2016, 03:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wife just had your child, are you really gonna play EQ at the hospital?

what is wrong with you
Have to disagree here

I would probably do the same thing, what else are you supposed to do? Wife is going to be sleeping a lot and laid up in bed, little babies are stupid and sleep all the time...actually sounds like an ideal time for EQ
Old 01-20-2016, 04:05 PM
Banned

"Hey babe? I know you just crapped 10 pounds of pain out your cooter, but would you mind if I played some video games instead of taking care of you both? Ok thx hun"
Old 01-20-2016, 04:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
3 days in the hospital? Did she need a caesarean? If so, ouch. Taking care of a newborn while recovering from surgery is the worst. I hope you're the helpful and supportive type. If it wasn't a c-section, sorry about your wife's vagina. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

In any case, congrats! There's nothing more amazing than holding a newborn baby. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread