Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2015, 05:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jordy out for the season? Could you imagine how many early fantasy drafts are ruined?
A dude in our league took him first round he said he's quitting if he's out for the season...,

Old 08-23-2015, 06:01 PM
Aviak

is OP that blubie desk job "cop" guy who is bad at pvp, then "gave" away his accounts but still logs in from time to time,so rustled he still posts about his RL but cant stay away from elf sim ?
Old 08-23-2015, 06:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is OP that blubie desk job "cop" guy who is bad at pvp, then "gave" away his accounts but still logs in from time to time,so rustled he still posts about his RL but cant stay away from elf sim ?
1) not with sheriffs department anymore
2) haven't given any accounts away
3) my rl rustles pathetic basement dwellers so why not?
4) I've been raiding high end content 3 nights a week and flipping plat in process
5 ) nocsucow finished at a 1.0 kd without killing anyone on a CR...

You mad?

Cringing at you dawg

Old 08-23-2015, 06:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocsucow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A dude in our league took him first round he said he's quitting if he's out for the season...,
I know guys are anxious to get leagues going but I wait for after week 3 to do my drafts. There prob like 2 or 3 more injuries out there before the season even starts. I wouldn't quit tho he should be given FIRST waiver exception that's what we do.
Old 08-23-2015, 06:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know guys are anxious to get leagues going but I wait for after week 3 to do my drafts. There prob like 2 or 3 more injuries out there before the season even starts. I wouldn't quit tho he should be given FIRST waiver exception that's what we do.
Trust me I want to wait till after week 3 of preseason .. these other nerds dont

Old 08-23-2015, 06:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocsucow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1) not with sheriffs department anymore
2) haven't given any accounts away
3) my rl rustles pathetic basement dwellers so why not?
4) I've been raiding high end content 3 nights a week and flipping plat in process
5 ) nocsucow finished at a 1.0 kd without killing anyone on a CR...

You mad?

Cringing at you dawg
That's awesome, I'm happy for your accomplishments and success. Keep us posted please as you continue to grow. May you go from greatness to further greatness.
Old 08-23-2015, 06:11 PM
Planar Protector

Watching football and being fat doesn't make this thread or anything you say any less cringeworthy or sad.
Old 08-23-2015, 06:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's awesome, I'm happy for your accomplishments and success. Keep us posted please as you continue to grow. May you go from greatness to further greatness.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-23-2015, 06:12 PM
Aviak

flipping plat or patties ?
Old 08-23-2015, 06:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Watching football and being fat doesn't make this thread or anything you say any less cringeworthy or sad.
Get a job you bum... before I really beat you in sports. . You banjo playing firegiant

Closed Thread