Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2016, 02:34 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorillas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How pathetic do you have to be, to come to an elf sim board to gloat about your body fat percentage?

I bet you look like Quasimodo fucked a turkey vulture
HOLY SHIT
Old 05-04-2016, 06:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorillas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry for the double post, I'm just now getting thru the fairy tale you wrote for your birthday.

Just to get this straight, you were a prison guard, then a cop(99% of which require atleast an AA), and now you're a superintentant of a HVAC company, a husband, a father, coach multiple sports teams year round, weight lift competitively, own 2 houses, have no debt, and already know you're gonna be making $300k in 2 years all with only a high school diploma.

Sounds like someone's got a case of the bullshits
I don't weight lift competitively , I have debt ... just not student loan. i have been married for 8 1/2 years, I coach my daughter's soft ball team , her fall ball team and her basketball team... as soon as basketball is done , softball starts right back up. ( I coach all year ) I'm still a reserve officer of my county , ( I do it for the commissions card) , and my title is actually Lead Forman and it's over HVAC and Plumbing projects my company has over 1000 employees and did away with the whole "Superintendent" title. but yes I say 2 years .... 3 years tops I will take a project manager position that pays very well.. sorry if my simple everyday life angers you.. but life is good ,

Closed Thread