Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2015, 10:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocsucow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no sidelle its my second home I purchased this house I live in now about 8 years ago. with son on the way( jan 23rd ) this 1600 sq ft 3 bed room 2 bath is getting small .. so I'm upgrading ).. super stoked about being a landlord also .. $$$$$$$
Oh I think I remember you mentioning a new baby incoming a while ago. Well, grats to you and your family on the new house. It definitely sounds like you need the space. You're braver than me about the idea of becoming a landlord. That shit would fill me with dread, but as long as you're happy about it that's all that matters. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-25-2015, 11:35 PM
Sarnak

Does anyone else remember when Samsung was that Low End brand at Walmart in the 90's. RCA's were better.. Hats off to them for climbing out the gutter.
Old 11-25-2015, 11:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh I think I remember you mentioning a new baby incoming a while ago. Well, grats to you and your family on the new house. It definitely sounds like you need the space. You're braver than me about the idea of becoming a landlord. That shit would fill me with dread, but as long as you're happy about it that's all that matters. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well I had 40 apps to rent my house I went through them all and found a suitable family, but thanks a lot for the positive comments sidelle )

Closed Thread