Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2023, 12:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is why I no longer consider myself progressive. It's crap like this that literally consigns innocent people to hell.
Old 04-22-2023, 12:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

this is the longest episode of ashton kutcher's punk'd ever.

like can't be come to some sort of compromise that if you literally rape we don't have to collectively play pretend with you anymore to spare your feelings?
The saddest part is its a crime in most jurisdictions for you to kill your abusers. (Doesn't matter how). And that the local community itself isn't even allowed to pass judgment for itself.
Old 04-22-2023, 01:20 PM
Banned

Feeling pretty down today guys

Not getting any help from my support system. I am unsure if I am making the right choices in my lifestyle and relationships

What I really need is validation of my lifestyle from a classroom of 7-8 yr olds

Lol sorry couldn’t help but do some shitposting
Old 04-22-2023, 01:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Robert Kennedy is running on The USA had the highest vaccination rate & the highest covid death rate.

States and countries that had higher Ivermectin use and less vaccinations had lower death rates.
Eat the paste already, stinkin' libs!
Old 04-22-2023, 01:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Feeling pretty down today guys

Not getting any help from my support system. I am unsure if I am making the right choices in my lifestyle and relationships

What I really need is validation of my lifestyle from a classroom of 7-8 yr olds

Lol sorry couldn’t help but do some shitposting
you joke but i bet someone has posted exactly that to some sub reddit somewhere.
Old 04-22-2023, 01:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you joke but i bet someone has posted exactly that to some sub reddit somewhere.
I also assume it’s why teachers want to over-share about their personal lives because, due to probably having a shitty support system, the opinion of their little kid students are really important to them. They gotta get validation from somewhere other than social media after all
Old 04-22-2023, 01:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I also assume it’s why teachers want to over-share about their personal lives because, due to probably having a shitty support system, the opinion of their little kid students are really important to them. They gotta get validation from somewhere other than social media after all
And the students aren't really "validating" them at all, because they aren't even expressing their own opinions, they're just repeating words and concepts that the adults in their lives have floated their way at some point.

Videos of 7 year olds saying the words "maybe you're non-binary!" are simultaneously funny and totally horrifying.
Old 04-22-2023, 01:59 PM
Banned

Only scarier words than a seven year old claiming LGBT people have the right to exist, is hearing them say Biden is your president too.
Old 04-22-2023, 02:03 PM
Planar Protector

FL best state in the nation now. We get to execute pedos (with an 8-4 vote) and convict drag queens of sex crimes.
Old 04-22-2023, 02:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FL best state in the nation now. We get to execute pedos (with an 8-4 vote) and convict drag queens of sex crimes.
Florida is where they're changing the laws to attract undesirables. Want a MAGA paradise? Come on down to Florida, we've got the perfect shit box in a swamp for you. Move out of those other horrible liberal states with their fertile soil and pfft.. natural resources.. come on down to the swamp. We're totally draining it by moving into it.
Closed Thread