Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2021, 01:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually quite the opposite. But you and your "pure blood" supporters....
Pushing keep pushing your way of thought...

The Pfizer vaccine has a 0.001% chance of causing a severe reaction

Covid has only a crude mortality rate of 2.7%

Therefore, every politically charged Trump support then says:
I ain't getting the the vaccine, cuz Biden told me too! That's using smarts! MAGA!

Darwin would be proud that his theory of biological evolution still hold true to this day. Thanks for being that example Elizondo.
Bro you just rambling now

If you wanna take medical advice from Big Bird and do what Old Dude tells you to do nobody stoppin you. Enjoy the endless boosters for life $$$$$
Old 11-13-2021, 01:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...medical advice from Big Bird and do what Old Dude...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bro you just rambling now
Old 11-13-2021, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How long until you get your Herman Cain award? Am I right?
literally eff you for just wishing death on another poster that sub is the gutter of the internet, of course you joined it.
Old 11-13-2021, 02:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's going to be a long weekend waiting to finally see ̶r̶i̶t̶t̶e̶n̶h̶o̶u̶s̶e̶ bannon behind bars where he belongs.
And if wishing death on people you interact with on a video game forum isnt enough, just throwing people in jail because you do not like them is second place.

It's going to be stressful watching you civil war'ing with the other side during the european/chinese invasion's of Europe and Southeast Asia during sleepy joe's admin so he wont be here to help, I hope you are prepared as the other side is.
Last edited by Jibartik; 11-13-2021 at 02:08 PM..
Old 11-13-2021, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And if wishing death on people you interact with on a video game forum isnt enough, just throwing people in jail because you do not like them is second place.

It's going to be stressful watching you civil war'ing with the other side during the european/chinese invasion's of Europe and Southeast Asia during sleepy joe's admin so he wont be here to help, I hope you are prepared as the other side is.
If you don't think Steve Bannon is a fucking crook, you might just be watching too much Tucker Carlson.
Old 11-13-2021, 02:46 PM
Planar Protector

I bet you couldn't list 5 reasons he is a crook that aren't just variants of "I dont like him" or "I think he did X but have no proof", I dare you.
Old 11-13-2021, 02:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
literally eff you for just wishing death on another poster that sub is the gutter of the internet, of course you joined it.
Attachment 16215

Attachment 16216

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-b...uary-1.6242359

Quote:
Saint John cardiologist and 'inspiring spirit' dies suddenly

A prominent New Brunswick cardiologist has died, leaving behind a large gap in the system and the community, colleagues say.

Dr. Sohrab Lutchmedial dedicated more than 20 years to the New Brunswick Heart Centre and the care of patients suffering from heart disease, said a statement from the staff of the New Brunswick Heart Centre.

"It is with profound sadness that we report the sudden and unexpected death of a colleague, friend, father, partner and inspiring spirit," the statement says.
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 11-13-2021, 02:55 PM
Planar Protector

Steven bannon is always thinking 4 moves a head, because he's smarter than yall.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-13-2021, 02:55 PM
Planar Protector

Copy and pasting right-wing Twitter accounts is the best argument you retarded antivaxers can manage.
Old 11-13-2021, 02:56 PM
Fire Giant

If you think Steve Bannon is a crook, you might just be watching too much Anderson Cooper.

Poll: Bannon is a crook
Yes
No
Bannon Towers
Last edited by Knowledge; 11-13-2021 at 02:58 PM..
Closed Thread