Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2023, 05:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by booter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
imagine walking around the world and existing but all of your thoughts are unoriginal untrue regurgitated propaganda about being angry at some other group of people
I'm glad I stopped believing in the labor theory of value. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-27-2023, 05:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a grown-up? idk.. the older i get the more that saying about if your young and not a liberal you don't have a heart if your old and not conservative you don't have a brain. seems more and more true every day.
the idea that people get more conservative as they get older is dogshit, it's literal survivorship bias
Old 04-27-2023, 05:35 PM
Banned

"progressive" is yet another leftist exploitation of language. I mean sheesh, who opposes progress guys? It's right there in the name, therefor every batshit retarded idea or policy I propose must be good, and if you oppose it you're opposing "progress!"

Hitler was very progressive; he was progressing toward a world devoid of undesirables!
Old 04-27-2023, 05:55 PM
Banned

You guys sure do know a lot about Hitler, did you see the collection that Justice Thomas's ultra right-wing friend had going?
Old 04-27-2023, 06:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys sure do know a lot about Hitler, did you see the collection that Justice Thomas's ultra right-wing friend had going?
Lol he also had tons of commie shit you douchebag. It's called being historically interested and literate
Old 04-27-2023, 06:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the simulation needs to stop fucking with me.
The pentagon won’t adopt an all electric vehicle policy lol

I’d love to see the battery and motors required to run an abrams
Old 04-27-2023, 06:45 PM
Banned

Where the hell do these hippies think electricity comes from?
Old 04-27-2023, 07:00 PM
Planar Protector

In Iowa, wind. In Kentucky, coal

I’d be more worried about the lithium and nickel quantities needed. Idk, I’m deeply skeptical of EVs. Hybrids for more efficient use of gas is good, but I think Japan not going EV when they have to import all of their oil is very strange. Japan and Honda were betting on hydrogen. If we can make production of liquid hydrogen more efficient and less water intensive (it would happen in Texas and Louisiana where we already have heavy industry, refineries, and water + wind and solar) AND, critically, if we figure out a way to make hydrogen fuel cells in a car not a giant bomb waiting to go off in a car accident, I’d guess this is a better way to go

That said, I am not as smart an engineer as elon musk and wind and electrical engineering are more my things. It’s just EVs using lithium batteries don’t make sense. Even from the issue of increased road deaths due to a car weighing 3 tons hitting pedestrians (due to the weight of the battery) is a huge issue that people casually overlook
Last edited by Patriam1066; 04-27-2023 at 07:02 PM.. Reason: Toyota and Honda*, in too lazy to fix it
Old 04-27-2023, 07:01 PM
Planar Protector

Environmentalists should all buy Subaru crosstreks

That’s probably all you need and it’s fuel efficient, plus if I see you in one I can know you’ll only drive 55 and I can blow by you on the highway to get where I’m going. Everyone wins
Old 04-27-2023, 07:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol he also had tons of commie shit you douchebag. It's called being historically interested and literate
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progre...d_States,_1912)
Closed Thread