Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2022, 12:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I purposely stayed away and didn't get involved. I made it a point to do so.

But since he's been back it's been nothing but "My wife's sick. You're a Fascist!" all day and I'm really getting sick and tired of it.

He's using it as a license to attack people and that's wrong
a terminally ill loved one becomes a big part of your life, it becomes part of your primary waking thoughts. so its gonna come out when speaking to others.

we as civilized humans can decide whether or not we're going to use this information as ammunition.

really don't like this side of the forum wars. can some libtard please say something stupid and set things right again?

where is botten when you need him
Last edited by Trexller; 10-30-2022 at 12:15 AM..
Old 10-30-2022, 12:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a terminally ill loved one becomes a big part of your life, it becomes part of your primary waking thoughts. so its gonna come out when speaking to others.

we as civilized humans can decide whether or not we're going to use this information as ammunition.

really don't like this side of the forum wars. can some libtard please say something stupid and set things right again?
If its not legit then you can do some seriously-slick shitposting with it. I am not saying its fake but.. well.. IDK about any of you but I find it disturbing asking for proof of such a thing so I wouldn't.. it's gross and we can't verify due to the demands of common-decency. This can be a simple-cliche litmus test.
Old 10-30-2022, 12:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If its not legit then you can do some seriously-slick shitposting with it. I am not saying its fake but.. well.. IDK about any of you but I find it disturbing asking for proof of such a thing so I wouldn't.. it's gross and we can't verify due to the demands of common-decency. This can be a simple-cliche litmus test.
slippery slope when we decide those that dont agree with us are not deserving of basic human dignity

bury yourself so deep in your ideology that the only way history wont revile you is to beat the world in a kinetic war.

its been tried by better and worse men
Old 10-30-2022, 12:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
slippery slope when we decide those that dont agree with us are not deserving of basic human dignity

bury yourself so deep in your ideology that the only way history wont revile you is to beat the world in a kinetic war.

its been tried by better and worse men
Yeah, tired and cliche and we are on a forum so the best anyone can do is punch a monitor. read: Big Woop

So naturally anyone pulling such a move as bringing a sick family member.. into an online forum where shitposting is both fun and rampant.. it raises an eyebrow.

Then goobers make mirror comments about revealing their true character because its a decent person but hes mad and would like to crunch your nads with a steeltoe boot.. in theory-
Old 10-30-2022, 12:23 AM
Planar Protector

Henry cavill is out as the Witcher

Damn i only like 3 current shows, Yellowstone. The mandalorian, and the Witcher
Old 10-30-2022, 12:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, tired and cliche and we are on a forum so the best anyone can do is punch a monitor. read: Big Woop

So naturally anyone pulling such a move as bringing a sick family member.. into an online forum where shitposting is both fun and rampant.. it raises an eyebrow.

Then goobers make mirror comments about revealing their true character because its a decent person but hes mad and would like to crunch your nads with a steeltoe boot.. in theory-
Can you ladies take your soap opera elsewhere? We get it, you don’t like Rob
Old 10-30-2022, 12:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can you ladies take your soap opera elsewhere? We get it, you don’t like Rob
No.
Old 10-30-2022, 12:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

where is botten when you need him
I've gone through the tragedy of losing a loved one from cancer. I don't talk about it all day here. It ate them to the bone and was a slow and horrifying painful death.

Like I said previously, I didn't want to touch this, but he makes it an issue in every thread while at the same time viciously attacking people that disagree with him and calling them Fascist and other juvenile attacks.

It's being used as a virtue signal and I find that obscene. You can even see it in the replies from the peanut gallery. It's like this shield being held up that he thinks allows him to shitpost as dirty as possible and if you hit back his wife has cancer and you re a horrible person.

It's a situation that is being abused to score reply points and it needs to stop.
Old 10-30-2022, 12:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
No.
Why not? Isn’t he a redneck like you? Have some sympathy
Old 10-30-2022, 12:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why not? Isn’t he a redneck like you? Have some sympathy
When do I pull sick family members into our arguments, sun-scorched heart mixture of sand and clay.
Closed Thread