Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 05-30-2023, 01:55 AM
Kobold

Camping frenzy with 1 buff up - illusion? Yeah, no.

And the reply above? Big yikes.
Old 05-30-2023, 03:25 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guesty07 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Camping frenzy with 1 buff up - illusion? Yeah, no.

And the reply above? Big yikes.
I feel like you're either dense or intentionally misconstruing the point he was trying to make. It's pretty obvious he only mentioned that particular buff in order to imply he was hanging out at the camp while there were enemies spawned. Since enchanters in WW form aren't kos to Velks mobs.
Old 05-30-2023, 09:38 AM
Planar Protector

sounds like you got caught AFK or dead w/ a full camp popped and they took it
Old 05-30-2023, 09:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sounds like you got caught AFK or dead w/ a full camp popped and they took it
A lot of times when I visit Velks there are enchanters sitting completely motionless and unresponsive in safe tunnels and halls next to areas which are full of mobs.

I've always assumed they were just vibing with their fellow dogs and moved in with my group to kill the mobs they are ignoring.

Didn't realise it was a normal thing to just be there with 1 buff only killing 1 mob but claim the entire area.

Have I been making a faux pas?

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXX Dung

Old 05-30-2023, 07:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xer0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel like you're either dense or intentionally misconstruing the point he was trying to make. It's pretty obvious he only mentioned that particular buff in order to imply he was hanging out at the camp while there were enemies spawned. Since enchanters in WW form aren't kos to Velks mobs.
Big yikes. You're talking about what he said, the other guy's talking about what he showed.

Look at the screenshot. His buff bar is on the right hand side. There's one buff on, and it's Illusion: Werewolf.

Maybe tone the attitude down a bit, bud.

Enchanter hanging out with exactly one buff up isn't actively clearing anything. Dude got caught either AFK or trying to claim a bunch of spots he wasn't clearing or something and a group moved in. Instead of talking to them about splitting the mobs (since Frenzied is like 3 camps), he came to the forum to blast em. It's Velks, baby.
Last edited by jadier; 05-30-2023 at 07:44 PM..
Old 05-31-2023, 12:05 AM
Aviak

Sitting at a spot afk ain't holding the spot. Either actively work on clearing or let the other folks claim it. If you were rebuffing that would be a different story, but your screenie shows you were just sitting there.

Do better.

Elf court adjourned.
Old 05-31-2023, 12:49 AM
Planar Protector

Elf court adjourned
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 05-31-2023, 05:22 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xer0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow, I think its you who's dense. Don't you see the screenshot posted?
Old 05-31-2023, 08:21 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A lot of times when I visit Velks there are enchanters sitting completely motionless and unresponsive in safe tunnels and halls next to areas which are full of mobs.

I've always assumed they were just vibing with their fellow dogs and moved in with my group to kill the mobs they are ignoring.

Didn't realise it was a normal thing to just be there with 1 buff only killing 1 mob but claim the entire area.

Have I been making a faux pas?
Enchanters often begin to suffer from reverse Stockholm syndrome and start identifying with the mobs they control.
Old 06-02-2023, 05:34 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadoipi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Enchanters often begin to suffer from reverse Stockholm syndrome and start identifying with the mobs they control.
lol

And to answer the above, yes it's common to just kill the 3-4 PHs/Named mobs.

for others I have a few of the 'logs' with some chit-chat, but if you don't believe what I am saying, then what will a log prove... it's a text file that can easily be edited before I post lol.