Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 05-28-2023, 10:35 PM
Large Rat

Default Verification Help

I messed up a password reset some how.. I have 2 login accounts and reset both 2 same password but one does notwork, not sure how I fat fingred that but I did. I try to use the SMS reset and only get an error. I appear to have a verifyed SMS number but cant find any way to check what that is. Tried to go direct to EQemulator forums and never get a SMS to try to verify there for reset, just keeps repeating that I am unverified. Any help/advice would be appreciated..
Old 05-29-2023, 07:33 AM
Large Rat

I get this:

PDOException: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'number' cannot be null in /var/www/vhosts/project1999.com/httpdocs/account/ls_resetpw_send.php on line 57

So looks like the phone number is Blank? or some such..
Last edited by Radagast30; 05-29-2023 at 07:34 AM.. Reason: add more info
Old 08-12-2023, 08:50 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radagast30 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I get this:

PDOException: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'number' cannot be null in /var/www/vhosts/project1999.com/httpdocs/account/ls_resetpw_send.php on line 57

So looks like the phone number is Blank? or some such..
I'm just returning after a few years and looking for some SMS help. Search the forums for more info. Looks like there might be a bug that never got fixed, but I'm not quite sure. Wish I could help you more.
Old 08-14-2023, 03:58 PM
Decaying Skeleton

If you created your account on P99, you're essentially screwed for the time being. I forgot my pw from last year, have a verified #, but still not receiving a code.

You can however create a new account via eqemu. I did so, but couldn't bare fighting bats and rats again, so I quit.