Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 05-31-2023, 08:33 PM
Aviak

Honestly, the main reason I want a new server is so that I can level up with everyone else and not feel like I'm always so far behind gear-wise.
Old 05-31-2023, 08:41 PM
Fire Giant

Post a bug on TAKP forums: Fixed within a week, despite having 2 more entire expansions of content to deal with https://www.takproject.net/forums/in...t-crash.20390/

Post a bug on P99 Forums: You're lucky if you get it viewed within 9 YEARS https://project1999.com/forums/showt...35#post3606335
Old 06-01-2023, 05:02 AM
Sarnak

merge them all and dont launch a new one. This game isnt made for 800 people. World is dead compared to classic. Only twinks and boxers left. Give the world some life back, its dead.
Old 06-01-2023, 09:24 AM
Fire Giant

I'd be willing to try a TLP if it didn't have Krono or new Nektulos/Toxx etc
Old 06-01-2023, 09:41 AM
Planar Protector

Merge and rotate the ZEMs. Make P99 great again.
Old 06-01-2023, 10:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwieback [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
merge them all and dont launch a new one. This game isnt made for 800 people. World is dead compared to classic. Only twinks and boxers left. Give the world some life back, its dead.
A new server would have a much higher population than 800 people. There's nearly 2000 people between green and blue as it is now, in prime times. (granted some % of those may be playing both).
Old 06-02-2023, 03:38 PM
Kobold

Is there a reason why the staff is refusing to even talk about Green 2.0?
Old 06-02-2023, 07:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GardylooGubbins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly, the main reason I want a new server is so that I can level up with everyone else and not feel like I'm always so far behind gear-wise.
You’re always gunna be behind gear wise. Don’t worry about it. The game is stuck at an expansion 3 years into the game timeline so you’ve got time to catch up. If you play, you will progress.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 06-02-2023, 08:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coridan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd be willing to try a TLP if it didn't have Krono
Well, that's never going to happen. But TLP also has a cash shop where you can buy any buff or experience bonus, neverending expansion releases to make all your gear grinding obsolete and by popular demand free-trade so every item in the game can be acquired through RMT.

I tried playing on Mischief, the most popular TLP ever and it's way more pay-to-win than the modern MMO I'm playing. And I left in Kunark, I didn't even get to the point where everyone is boxing and using mercs and all that.
Old 06-04-2023, 08:00 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Green is hardly old. You’ve got two decent pop PvE servers at their terminal status. Is it so important to go and try to get a manastone again? Just make a guild and recruit people who wanna play the way you play and have a good time on blue or green. Norrath is a beautiful place.
THIS..!