Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 05-25-2023, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

What do we want? Green 2.0!

When do we want it? Now!
Old 05-25-2023, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

What is it with everybody always so needy for communication on everything these days?

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXX Dung

Old 05-25-2023, 06:39 PM
Sarnak

Cool

Ideal Green 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 7.0 all shutdown permanently on the day Luclin would normally release or within a month or 2 of said timeline. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

A server stuck at Velious 3+ months longer than originally occurred quickly becomes very custom Emu-ish aka Not Classic

Perhaps a tough pill to swallow for the pixel fiends but true nontheless Im afraid. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Raj; 05-25-2023 at 06:41 PM..
Old 05-26-2023, 10:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ideal Green 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 7.0 all shutdown permanently on the day Luclin would normally release or within a month or 2 of said timeline. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

A server stuck at Velious 3+ months longer than originally occurred quickly becomes very custom Emu-ish aka Not Classic

Perhaps a tough pill to swallow for the pixel fiends but true nontheless Im afraid. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Try TLP if you're looking for that kind of experience.
Old 05-26-2023, 07:05 PM
Fire Giant

How is a TLP anything like that?
Old 05-26-2023, 07:54 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah but there is *strong* fomo when there's a fresh vanilla everquest server to play on, so I will likely abandon my green 1.0 characters if a new server launches, just like I did with my blue characters.

I just love the game and this project, I'll play it no matter what.

Ditto!
Old 05-26-2023, 07:54 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormmac [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
green is a perfectly fine server the way it is, most people arent even BiS or near it due to competitiveness
Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What alternate universe are you in where this is true lol
Yeah not uncommon to see a new monk in Field of Bone equipped with 2x Sceptre of Destruction and Flayed Barbarian Skin Leggings. Burn it down.
Old 05-26-2023, 08:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coridan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How is a TLP anything like that?
He's saying that a server which starts with classic content and ends before Velious is not to his liking. TLP starts at classic and goes past Velious.

All of the people complaining about lack of QoL and lack of post-Velious content should really try TLPs. They serve that well.

Project1999 does classic-era content very well, and it doesn't make a ton of sense to do other content when that is already available elsewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadoipi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah not uncommon to see a new monk in Field of Bone equipped with 2x Sceptre of Destruction and Flayed Barbarian Skin Leggings. Burn it down.
Extremely hyperbolic statement. There are a handful of SoDs on the entire server - definitely abnormal to see two on a twink or even a player in general.
Last edited by Enderenter; 05-26-2023 at 08:26 PM..
Old 05-26-2023, 09:05 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enderenter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Extremely hyperbolic statement. There are a handful of SoDs on the entire server - definitely abnormal to see two on a twink or even a player in general.
So hyperbolic in fact I hoped my sarcasm would be clear.
Old 05-27-2023, 10:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadoipi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So hyperbolic in fact I hoped my sarcasm would be clear.
lol, fair enough