Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Old 05-01-2023, 01:18 PM
Sarnak

Literally get the best gear in game, such mind blowing strategies!
Old 05-01-2023, 01:34 PM
Planar Protector

209 dex necro, yall just dont understand how ground breaking it is
Old 05-01-2023, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

his gear is so meta breaking it got him reinvited after a g-kick and /ooc meltdown
Old 05-01-2023, 01:41 PM
Sarnak

Get off his lawn toxigen
Old 05-01-2023, 08:00 PM
Banned

I was being extremely generous with the 2k plat suggestion due to the difficulty in obtaining the spell.

After careful consideration of the functionality and usefulness of the spell in as many scenarios that I could test it in, I've determined that this spell is worth 50p, in my honest opinion.
Old 05-03-2023, 06:05 PM
Large Bat

Hey, it's the guy that keeps putting his pricing opinions on the wiki page. Do you scour all the wiki pages and put your bias'd opinion on what the price should be? Why does it matter to you
Old 05-03-2023, 06:32 PM
Banned

Price is based upon value. If a spell/item has no value, the free market will accurately reflect that over time and once knowledge is acquired, discounting supply and demand.

Unfortunately, there are people whom regularly take advantage of other players that are ignorant of the value of items/spells within this small community. This spell happens to be one of those that a majority of the community doesn't have sufficient knowledge regarding the capabilities due to the location of the mob that can drop it.

I have sufficient knowledge of this particular spell, as do many other necros that have overpaid tremendously for it. I know someone that paid 70k for this spell when the revamp occurred and I personally paid 50k during the same time period.

The revamp was several years ago now and I'm informing others so this community doesn't continue being abused simply because they are ignorant and some people are greedy and/or disingenuous. Hence, I'm informing the public.

It's called Integrity. I won't assume your motivations for questioning my motivations. Thanks for asking and I'm not sorry if this personally affects your farming platinum abilities.
Old 05-03-2023, 06:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdionne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey, it's the guy that keeps putting his pricing opinions on the wiki page. Do you scour all the wiki pages and put your bias'd opinion on what the price should be? Why does it matter to you
If you would like further examples of Integrity and word of this spells' capabilities from others: https://project1999.com/forums/showt...47#post3607847
Old 05-03-2023, 08:34 PM
Large Bat

You won't assume my motivations? yet the next statement you assume I'm farming this spell for platinum.

I've told 1-2 copies in my lifetime between 15-25k. Never being disingenuous about the spell and claiming it's the bee's knees or it is never resisted. It's fine you include the data on the wiki to inform people but to include biased price data of what you think it's "value" is is just silly. Let the free market prices work its way out. If someone truly wanted to spend 20k or 30k I'd hope they'd check the wiki (see your data, thank you) or ask around the community and people say "its not worth it"

But I'll tell ya the copies I've sold, the buyer has admitted they'll never use it, but they are completionists and wanted a complete spell book, and it's not within their means to obtain and thanked me for finally getting that last spell. People get enjoyment for different things, not always having the most efficient spell.

It's like you are so upset you paid 50k, and felt like you got scammed and you have this oddly specific vendetta about this spell where you post multiple PSA's lol
Old 05-04-2023, 03:21 AM
Planar Protector

^ fuck this guy