Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Old 04-11-2023, 10:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What does having the bard epic allow you to do that you can't already do?
Modify singing songs that normally don't get modified, mod the rest by 1.8, procs haste as well. It's prob most class changing epic in game.

With pure tone can max everything with disc.
Old 04-11-2023, 11:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Modify singing songs that normally don't get modified, mod the rest by 1.8, procs haste as well. It's prob most class changing epic in game.

Because it counts as all instruments it means you can twist any combination of songs you want and get the bonus for all of them.

I'm lazy, so for me it would be permanently glued to my left hand and I wouldn't ever need to swap instruments again after getting it.
Old 04-12-2023, 01:05 AM
Planar Protector

White scales, green scales, earth staffs…insane plat.
SEOC, BFG’s, Enchanter VD LR’s all around mid 100’s (not sure on ench, tbh)
SK leach mq and childs tear+fight maybe same price? Just under 100k.

The rest are very reasonable. Mage too if you loot a water staff and are ok with what that can do.

My bard is close to 60 in guardian armor with a walrus drum. It’s not ideal but still fun.
Old 04-12-2023, 01:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
White scales, green scales, earth staffs…insane plat.
SEOC, BFG’s, Enchanter VD LR’s all around mid 100’s (not sure on ench, tbh)
SK leach mq and childs tear+fight maybe same price? Just under 100k.

The rest are very reasonable. Mage too if you loot a water staff and are ok with what that can do.

My bard is close to 60 in guardian armor with a walrus drum. It’s not ideal but still fun.
SK Epic is cheaper now? Could've sworn it used to be around 200k. It's much more bottlenecked than the Pally Epic.

150k for SEoC sounds about right.
Old 04-12-2023, 02:21 AM
Planar Protector

Oh nah. I’m sure full meal deal it’s the same. I was just thinking the leach Mq since the other two bottlenecks are farmable for most guilds who dabble in sky and hate.
Old 04-12-2023, 02:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mage too if you loot a water staff and are ok with what that can do.
how does this compare, at all ?

especially after the absolutely unclassic chain pet agro nerf, and the ridiculous pet damage nerf?

mages got a totally unexplained and unwarranted middle finger from p99 devs
Old 04-12-2023, 03:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how does this compare, at all ?

especially after the absolutely unclassic chain pet agro nerf, and the ridiculous pet damage nerf?

mages got a totally unexplained and unwarranted middle finger from p99 devs
Feel free to look up my other posts or start another thread. I don’t want to derail this one as I often do
In short: It’s really good if you regularly parse compared to other pets and most players.
Old 04-12-2023, 06:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sorry not trying to be dense, never played a bard past 30... but does that allow you solo things you otherwise couldn't? Just trying to understand how it effects gameplay.
Old 04-12-2023, 08:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry not trying to be dense, never played a bard past 30... but does that allow you solo things you otherwise couldn't? Just trying to understand how it effects gameplay.
It lets you escape the purgatory of spamming mana and join one of the cool melee groups in raids. That is all I know.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXX Dung

Old 04-12-2023, 09:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Don’t have to constantly swap instruments to modify them, some songs like psalms only can be modified with them, can you live without? Sure you can live in banded the whole game too. It does allow bard to play easier , proc a good haste and mod every song including singing.