Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2021, 02:51 PM
Fire Giant

Whoever Gyno is LOL. This retard really has a hard on for you.

Any forum mod can check me out. I've never played red, I've never posted under the name Gyno. I was messing around and trolling you.
Old 12-15-2021, 03:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whoever Gyno is LOL. This retard really has a hard on for you.

Any forum mod can check me out. I've never played red, I've never posted under the name Gyno. I was messing around and trolling you.
Number 1. The forum mods never outed anybody, there more people here pretending to be someone else than are real folks.

Number 2. A forum mod couldn't even tell you who I am if they tried, it's called a vpn and new account, not a hard one to pull off champ.

Number 3. You aren't that clever and check every box.

Racist-Check
Magabilly-Check
Dumb-Check
Pretending to be trans/jewish/black to false report-Check
Talking about AONS while age old players call you out for AON farming-Check

Your like what if Cartman was a real person, and you really think it would be that easy to find someone just like Cartman as if they are growing on trees?
Old 12-15-2021, 03:51 PM
Banned

Op reminds me of Recondo a bit.

Or lite incognito so he can talk shit without affecting his squeaky clean persona. Those are my first two top guesses.
Old 12-15-2021, 04:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Op reminds me of Recondo a bit.

Or lite incognito so he can talk shit without affecting his squeaky clean persona. Those are my first two top guesses.
He confused Taiwan with Japan it's honestly hard to achieve that level of stupid, which only leaves Ragnaros or Gyno, and Rag don't talk like that.

As for me lol I fought alongside Lite a lot, but I was more of a lone wolf and prided myself on my Album of 1v1 kills. My legacy is that of a scumbag, and there is nothing I could say today that could possibly drag it lower than it already is.
Old 12-15-2021, 05:30 PM
Banned

Gratz sektor?
Old 12-15-2021, 05:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gratz sektor?
Sektor was anything but a lone wolf. Dude literally would not play without both hands being held. Only reason he rolled a cleric on his last run through was because he was promised a full PL to 60.

Could be North. Or Stalos.
Red99: 60 Ranger / 60 Rogue / 60 Monk / 60 Necro / 55 Wiz / 54 Paladin / 54 Bard / 48 Druid
Old 12-15-2021, 06:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imago [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sektor was anything but a lone wolf. Dude literally would not play without both hands being held. Only reason he rolled a cleric on his last run through was because he was promised a full PL to 60.

Could be North. Or Stalos.
LOL very true I only caught Sektorz alone twice, once he dropped into freeport out of Plane of Air, like a fresh babe delivered by a stork from heaven. Such a satisfying kill.

North ran his mouth wayyyy too much, which forced me to kill him many many times. Which is really sad because as a bard you can only die in a 1v1 if you're mentally handicapped.
Old 12-15-2021, 07:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Number 1. The forum mods never outed anybody, there more people here pretending to be someone else than are real folks.

Number 2. A forum mod couldn't even tell you who I am if they tried, it's called a vpn and new account, not a hard one to pull off champ.

Number 3. You aren't that clever and check every box.

Racist-Check
Magabilly-Check
Dumb-Check
Pretending to be trans/jewish/black to false report-Check
Talking about AONS while age old players call you out for AON farming-Check

Your like what if Cartman was a real person, and you really think it would be that easy to find someone just like Cartman as if they are growing on trees?
OK Kerwin, as confirmed by Mac address by forum mod. Maybe don't get banned twice and the mods can help you out.
Old 12-15-2021, 09:23 PM
Planar Protector

disease is mblake's husbando
Old 12-15-2021, 09:35 PM
Planar Protector

I'm just saying if you don't play on red you aren't black.
Closed Thread