Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2010, 05:30 PM
Banned

Default DA and IB the real truth

So i was talking to Alawen today on P99 and he is telling me reason why DA is doing so good and reason why they killed Spiroc Lord is because he told DA how to kill it. he then told me reason why IB is falling apart is because he is not in the guild anymore

like seriously alawen werent you talking shit to DA when you were in IB about how they would never reach past island 5 because they are all just a bunch of zergs?

so DA we all know Alawen applied to your guild and this is what is going to happen i can tell the future. you guys are going to start killing spiroc lords and maybe island 6. your then going to reject his application and he is going to post on the boards the reason why you guys did this shit was because of him and that your all jsut a bunch of idiots

so durison save yourself the embarassment and dont even tag this moron
Old 09-27-2010, 05:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raren. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So i was talking to Alawen today on P99 and he is telling me reason why DA is doing so good and reason why they killed Spiroc Lord is because he told DA how to kill it. he then told me reason why IB is falling apart is because he is not in the guild anymore

like seriously alawen werent you talking shit to DA when you were in IB about how they would never reach past island 5 because they are all just a bunch of zergs?

so DA we all know Alawen applied to your guild and this is what is going to happen i can tell the future. you guys are going to start killing spiroc lords and maybe island 6. your then going to reject his application and he is going to post on the boards the reason why you guys did this shit was because of him and that your all jsut a bunch of idiots

so durison save yourself the embarassment and dont even tag this moron
Why do people even talk to you when all you do is pool all of your resources/time into making a flame post to create drama?

Do people really not realize that communicating to you in anyway is a bad idea?
Old 09-27-2010, 05:47 PM
Banned

Nice try hillbilly.

[IMG][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][/IMG]
Old 09-27-2010, 06:14 PM
Banned

The rest of the exchange:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-27-2010, 06:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why do people even talk to you when all you do is pool all of your resources/time into making a flame post to create drama?

Do people really not realize that communicating to you in anyway is a bad idea?
becuase im a badass im just trying to bring the P99 players the news of P99
Old 09-27-2010, 06:58 PM
Kobold

From observation, it was pretty obvious he told them details they would want to know to win. While it's unclear how long or when they would've ever figured it out on their own, people still had to press their buttons at the right times to for the boss to die. More power to them I guess.
Old 09-27-2010, 07:02 PM
Sarnak

Hey Raren ^_^

"... I don't think I remember him digging for this long..."

The A-Team

twitch.tv/crexxus
Old 09-27-2010, 07:04 PM
Banned

Alawen you know a good spot where I can quad-kite bro?
Old 09-27-2010, 07:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starklen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
From observation, it was pretty obvious he told them details they would want to know to win. While it's unclear how long or when they would've ever figured it out on their own, people still had to press their buttons at the right times to for the boss to die. More power to them I guess.
Whether anything I had to say made a difference in the kill I have no way of knowing. DA has officers who make decisions on strategy and tactics and I was not privy to those discussions.

It was, however, both fun and exciting to be part of the team as they conquered a significant point in progression. DA seems to have good leadership, good organization, good tanks and good clerics. I think that goes a long way in this game.
Old 09-27-2010, 07:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alawen Everywhere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whether anything I had to say made a difference in the kill I have no way of knowing. DA has officers who make decisions on strategy and tactics and I was not privy to those discussions.

It was, however, both fun and exciting to be part of the team as they conquered a significant point in progression. DA seems to have good leadership, good organization, good tanks and good clerics. I think that goes a long way in this game.
lol wow your sad sucking on those DA nuts now

im sure youll fit in well suck dick = get in da now pretty easy
Closed Thread