Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2010, 09:11 AM
Sarnak

Everyone trying to be "the guy in the know" is pretty funny. This is nothing more then normal guild decay. No corruption and greed, No huge super secret plot. No man hiding behind the curtain pulling strings. We have a few people who want to give you the "inside scoop" on what caused this but the fact is, like with any of your guilds, we've had people who might have got a raw deal or NOT have gotten a raw deal and are just dissatisfied with the guild and now is a chance to be VERY vocal about it.
We have good people and bad people, people with jobs and people with no lives, people who take this way too seriously and people who dont really care, pretty much the same as any other guild. I understand the need for drama mongering as something to do while at work/school and reading the forums but sometimes someone is gonna put it in real perspective again now and again. Continue on with the show now.

Bob has crushed you with his wallet.
Old 09-26-2010, 09:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erasong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone trying to be "the guy in the know" is pretty funny. This is nothing more then normal guild decay. No corruption and greed, No huge super secret plot. No man hiding behind the curtain pulling strings. We have a few people who want to give you the "inside scoop" on what caused this but the fact is, like with any of your guilds, we've had people who might have got a raw deal or NOT have gotten a raw deal and are just dissatisfied with the guild and now is a chance to be VERY vocal about it.
We have good people and bad people, people with jobs and people with no lives, people who take this way too seriously and people who dont really care, pretty much the same as any other guild. I understand the need for drama mongering as something to do while at work/school and reading the forums but sometimes someone is gonna put it in real perspective again now and again. Continue on with the show now.
Poop the sock up!
Old 09-26-2010, 09:58 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigmastorm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Poop the sock up!
You're a clown. Every post by you is some pointless anti IB troll. You're obviously not serious in the slightest, a propaganda machine, and so overdone that your posts are now most likely counterproductive to your cause.

Bob has crushed you with his wallet.
Old 09-26-2010, 11:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erasong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're a clown. Every post by you is some pointless anti IB troll. You're obviously not serious in the slightest, a propaganda machine, and so overdone that your posts are now most likely counterproductive to your cause.
Chut up!

You're a moron. Every post by you is some pointless pro IB troll. You're obviously not serious in the slightest, a propaganda machine, and so overdone that your posts are now most likely counterproductive to your pathetic causes.
Old 09-26-2010, 02:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigmastorm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Chut up!

You're a moron. Every post by you is some pointless pro IB troll. You're obviously not serious in the slightest, a propaganda machine, and so overdone that your posts are now most likely counterproductive to your pathetic causes.
2/10
Old 09-26-2010, 05:20 PM
Banned

Sigma, your a fucking idiot.
Old 09-26-2010, 05:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
R n F is like the jungle

It's all about having a take and not sucking
Welcome to the Jungle, it gets worse here every day!
Ya learn to live like an animal in the jungle were we play...

Sorry, I channeled Axl Rose for a second there.
Old 09-26-2010, 06:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fists [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sigma, your a fucking idiot.
Sounds like someone is jealous of Sigma's idiot status! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-26-2010, 06:23 PM
Sarnak

did I mention that mention that when I herp, I do indeed derp?

This is true undeniable fact my friends.
Old 09-26-2010, 06:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab *****h [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and you're fat as fuck and rip 4chan meme and catchphrases like it's your own modus operandi, so what is your point?

Stop acting cool by pretending to be disinterested and above the fray when you're literally reading every little word that is said on this post, as evident by your need to bump the shit back up to the top. So with that being said stop being a failtroll and go back to playing your game, you have no place in R&F.
lol you are so mad dude

I know you're upset that I'm the only person that can troll your retarded ass.