Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2010, 11:17 AM
Sarnak

THIS SERVER IS GOING THE WAY OF EQLIVE

Here again is someone offering to screw- THE PEOPLE, who are trying to exp, get some upgrades, have fun with friends. And for what? NOT FOR FREE. First we had offers for people to PL. And its getting harder and harder to go to a zone where there is not someone PLing people --- NOT FOR FREE

Now if things continue they way that they have on EQLIVE we will have offers for Plat for sale. You will see more and more macroquest, characters for sale on ebay and all kinda BS.

Put a stop to this now. Frog is placed in boiling water, it will jump out, but if it is placed in cold water that is slowly heated, it will not perceive the danger and will be cooked to death.
Soulez Taken SK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimm View Post
Not only best thread ever, but best poster ever. Going back and reading each one of this guy's 101 posts has been amazing. Its like someone gave a down syndrome child a handle of vodka and a keyboard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind View Post
Where did my underwear go?
Old 03-24-2010, 11:24 AM
Sarnak

I hate that analogy. Nevertheless...People were already trying to sell plat for RL money... Aeolwind put the smacketh downeth.
Old 03-24-2010, 11:34 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via AIM to Ferok

Seems like a lot of money to pay, and a fairly convoluted system to collect, no? I mean, if I'm not in an area where you've got a character parked, how am I going to pay you?

Furthermore, why would I pay 100pp for a CC in guk when I can pay 25pp for a port and check it myself?
Old 03-24-2010, 01:11 PM
Fire Giant

WTF is macroquest i never heard of that in the early days, but since im on this board i see it often....?
Old 07-19-2010, 06:57 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if I'm not in an area where you've got a character parked, how am I going to pay you?
They pay when they arrive at the lguk zoneline usually. Of course, there's nothing stopping you getting a CC and not paying just like you can get a port off a druid then run away. But you'll be blacklisted for future CCs which is ultimately counterproductive. On a server like this where reputation matters ninjaing CCs is not cool.
Old 07-19-2010, 08:03 AM
Planar Protector

Lol, some people... If you are going to be frequenting guk quite a bit just run a level 1 troll there and log it on when you need to see what's camped. Paying 100p is just stupid and I doubt anyone will ever use this "service".

I enchant things...
Old 07-19-2010, 08:46 AM
Fire Giant

If i want a cc from guk i just /who lguk and ask someone to cc for me. most are kind enough to do so (for free).
Closed Thread