Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 06:21 AM
Large Rat

Lightbulb LGuk CCs

Ever done a /who all gukb and found an empty zone, only to spend 30mins running down there only to find it full of <anonymous> guys camping every spawn?

I've got a toon permanently parked down there, and I'll do a CC for you for 100pp. Get yourself a reliable CC within minutes, no matter where you are in Norrath!

I've had a fairly good response to doing lguk camp checks so far so I've also got an alt in oot so you don't have to wait for the translocators for nothing and one in perma/everfrost so you don't run all the way up there for nothing. Will most likely get an inkie up to solb at some point, too once I work out an effective method of getting a noob char to FGs. I'm also working on getting a 46 monk permanently parked in Fear which I know will make a lot of people very happy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Send me a pm here, a tell in game while I'm down there or in /say at NFB bank if you'd like a CC.
Old 03-22-2010, 06:51 AM
Aviak

Can you also book camps in advance using your system?
Old 03-22-2010, 07:03 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuldiin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can you also book camps in advance using your system?
If it is clear and I can run a lvl1 toon to the camp or I get an IVU I will strive to do this for you, otherwise you are on your own from the point the CC is called.
Old 03-22-2010, 09:21 AM
Skeleton

Billy Mays lives!
Old 03-23-2010, 07:39 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by gukcc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If it is clear and I can run a lvl1 toon to the camp or I get an IVU I will strive to do this for you, otherwise you are on your own from the point the CC is called.
you cannot claim a camp you cannot kill!
and wanting 100pp for a simple CC everyone can do who is near guk is kinda overprized, dont you think so?

[50 Warrior] Rumzuck Umbatsch (Ogre) <Remedy>
[34 Druid] Vito Corleone (Wood Elf) <Europa>
[35 Necromancer] Torak (Dark Elf) <Europa>
[13 Shadow Knight] Rumzerg (Dark Elf) <Europa>

EQEmuLauncher
Have your files up to date, switch between servers nice and easy, and more!
http://moestaverne.com/

Old 03-23-2010, 07:51 AM
Fire Giant

If someone pays for your services... and you "claim" a camp for the buyer that is already claimed but that group missed or ignored the camp check, is there a refund involved?
Old 03-24-2010, 07:04 AM
Large Rat

If I "reserve" a camp and another group arrives at it before the buyer turns up I will firstly inform them that another group/person is on their way, if they still want the camp I will offer to start a queue which I will maintain until the point in which the camp becomes clear again, the groups can then bid for their place within the queue. If they do not want me to manage the queue for them, my involvement will end and they will have to work it out by themselves as per the sever rules regarding camps.

As for refunds; you are paying for the CC information,not the right to camp the spawn. For example: You are in Felwithe and buy a lguk CC, you notice Lord is free and make your way down there. When you arrive the camp has already been taken. There will be no refund here as it is your responsability to get to the camp while it is free.
Old 03-24-2010, 09:28 AM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to Trimm

You can not hold a camp with a level 1. Anyone who pays 100pp for a camp check is retarded. This thread stinks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog View Post
Cats on the moon not happening on my watch.
Old 03-24-2010, 10:05 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can not hold a camp with a level 1. Anyone who pays 100pp for a camp check is retarded. This thread stinks.
This.

You cannot hold a camp with a level 1, and I will put the favor on a group that can actually hold it over a level 1 should a dispute arise.
Old 03-24-2010, 10:49 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This.

You cannot hold a camp with a level 1, and I will put the favor on a group that can actually hold it over a level 1 should a dispute arise.
And Billy Mays dies again!
Closed Thread