Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2013, 07:05 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llodd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well there is another solution. Rotate every tenth spawn (or some other arbitary number). Just to let those people that don't want to become engaged in the asshattery or dedicate their lives to EQ but would like to see VP and atleast experience the encounters there and perhaps have the odd chance at it's pixels.

Tmo, or whoever is topdog, gets to "compete" most of the time and yet show some selflessness to the server.

win win right?
go play wow.
Old 11-05-2013, 07:07 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol? are you used to eq emu at all? especially with bard speed, people will ghost off in random directions when the client tries to predict where they're going

never stepped off the platform on my screen
you talking to a utterly trash player, i have watched the pvp and u prety much owned , the problem, is when 2 people cannot box a damm bard in that tiny area, their fault not yours.
Old 11-05-2013, 07:11 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
go play wow.
What's wow?
Old 11-05-2013, 07:15 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llodd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's wow?
the place where you belongs.
Old 11-05-2013, 07:36 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the place where you belongs.
which is?
Old 11-05-2013, 08:04 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
which is?
wow
Old 11-05-2013, 08:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
wow
lol'd so hard irl.

saw the colgate 2v1 against blue team in the tourney. 100% legit and extremely skilled.

no excuse for not being able to take colgate down in that small space. purely outskilled. would have been fucked if gms had snared him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow
Again, I only cared because judgment calls mid fight shouldn't dictate the rules. The downside of having a bard on the team is that if the fight were to go late you'd get snared and the massive bard advantage would be negated, mostly. Having that disadvantage erased mid fight at the whim of the staff was shady.

If the initial rules were "we will only snare you if the fight is boring" then I'm sure we'd have seen more bards. Even then, "boring" is a judgement call.
im reading thru botb rules and 2v2 tourny post and i dont see where it says gms have to snare after a certain # of minutes. where r u getting this?

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=94928

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk View Post
gotrocks community savior
Last edited by gotrocks; 11-05-2013 at 08:16 AM..
Old 11-05-2013, 08:29 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
wow
What's wow?
Old 11-05-2013, 08:46 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
What's wow?
where you should be playing
Old 11-05-2013, 09:02 AM
Planar Protector

lol @bluebies calling out colgate about pvp

also many lols being had in all areas of my cubical over nihilums sad attempts in making it look like EQmac players wont play here if you can train in VP

you pixel whoring fucks need to go outside right now and take a breather
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Closed Thread