Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2022, 01:10 PM
Planar Protector

Aren't they rationing hot water and energy in that country though? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-16-2022, 01:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aren't they rationing hot water and energy in that country though? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not really true, not 100% wrong.

If shit is hitting the fan you have to react.

I think I remember hearing once that in California(?) you must have special shower heads which spread the water better so people use less water while under the shower because the water reserve in california dont have enough water for all their people needs.

Anyways, the war in Ukraine and the russian sanctions are of course effecting my country negative and we have to react somehow. And if it means to lower the heaters a bit I am fine with it.
Many of my country people say "I dont mind to freeze for democracy/freedom".

Its a real problem we face and it will not only effect our heaters in the winter but also many production chains. Many people will lose money and jobs because of this and we need to find a solution in near future.
Old 08-16-2022, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

I think it's time to nuke this thread.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 08-16-2022, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

Default Tromp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it's time to nuke this thread.
Old 08-16-2022, 01:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kinda hard to overthrow the Government without any guns
the arab spring and 100s of other bloodless coups would like to have a word.
Old 08-16-2022, 01:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
United States Government overthrown by 10 Men. One with a gun, 5 with knives and one with a mountain dew bottle of gasoline, the rest had zip ties!

Right.

You're delusional and being fed lies. It's time to grow up and wake up, both would be best for business.
there was a bomb. Boxes of guns in a qrf. Several people were charged with guns and weapons. U stupid or lying?
Old 08-16-2022, 01:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont mind to freeze for democracy/freedom".
Well, if that's what you think you're doing then go for it!

I wonder why you dont mind the companies providing heat are making record profits this year.
Old 08-16-2022, 02:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, if that's what you think you're doing then go for it!

I wonder why you dont mind the companies providing heat are making record profits this year.
Only because I dont put my patriot military cosplay on and go outside armed "protesting" does not mean I dont mind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-16-2022, 02:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrekt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the arab spring and 100s of other bloodless coups would like to have a word.
Wait, are you claiming a bunch of people strolling through the capitol and taking selfies could overthrow the US Government?

lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrekt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there was a bomb. Boxes of guns in a qrf. Several people were charged with guns and weapons. U stupid or lying?
What bomb? The pipe bomb story was a Hoax
Old 08-16-2022, 02:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only because I dont put my patriot military cosplay on and go outside armed "protesting" does not mean I dont mind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What made you change your mind? https://www.reuters.com/article/us-n...-idUSKBN1K10VI
Closed Thread