Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-16-2023, 04:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol

Quote:
Republican voters, given the choice between extremists and staid alternatives, are sticking with the weirdos.
Old 03-16-2023, 05:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You gotta love how they continue on like we didn't see the footage that the Uniparty scum tried to hide which proved there was no "insurrection".
Chanting hang the 2nd in charge of the nation, occupying a countries capitol, looting, scaling the walls, destroying windows, breaching police barricades, attacking law enforcement while demanding the results be overturned and declaring their own successor.

And when the coup failed

1000+ arrested

500+ plead guilty

In every other country that is called an insurrection.

You aren't special. Just stupid.
Old 03-16-2023, 05:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You aren't special. Just stupid.
you spend your entire life fact checking posts on a 20 year old elf sim forum, then write research papers that nobody asked for or will ever read.

nobody ever replies to you except me, and even the other alt-left forum denizens don't converse with you. Not even Horza. Think about that. Horza won't talk to you.

Who is stupid? I wonder how empty your life is, that this is your hobby. have you even lost your virginity?

doubt it

you're the 50 year old version of that guy at the party who doesn't understand that nobody wants him around

this you shall remain, until nature reclaims your pathetic soul.
Old 03-16-2023, 05:19 PM
Banned

That's unnecessarily mean. Tsk tsk. I read Botten's posts, I just don't usually really have much of a comment. Mainly due to the "knife at a gun fight" principle.
Old 03-16-2023, 05:21 PM
Planar Protector

Ye I don’t comment cuz I usually agree w the guy.

Good post tho I wish I coulda had u write my yearbook quote
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 03-16-2023, 05:22 PM
Banned

Lol he's still going on and on after the tapes proving otherwise got released

Lot of people were falsely persecuted

Imagine calling yourself the Avatar of Health with spike protein/heart attacks (and worse) including mRNA in you that doesn't even protect you or others from coofid (all of this is proven).
Old 03-16-2023, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

didn't watch the tapes but i'm pretty sure if they proved anything all those people are going to be rich now for suing.

i eagerly await a update on this news story Patrece.

(lol)
Old 03-16-2023, 05:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lot of people were falsely persecuted
yeah as soon as some conservative judge overturns a conviction, there is going to be a firestorm of appeals and lawsuits.

I'll bet you maybe 10% of those people convicted are rightfully incarcerated, these are the ppl who damaged property, threw punches/bottles/rocks, or sprayed mace. Those things did happen and they should be prosecuted.

everyone else is guilty of being in the wrong place at the wrong time, and they are gonna walk and get paid for their trouble.
Old 03-16-2023, 05:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you spend your entire life fact checking posts on a 20 year old elf sim forum, then write research papers that nobody asked for or will ever read.

nobody ever replies to you except me, and even the other alt-left forum denizens don't converse with you. Not even Horza. Think about that. Horza won't talk to you.

Who is stupid? I wonder how empty your life is, that this is your hobby. have you even lost your virginity?

doubt it

you're the 50 year old version of that guy at the party who doesn't understand that nobody wants him around

this you shall remain, until nature reclaims your pathetic soul.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 03-16-2023, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's unnecessarily mean. Tsk tsk. I read Botten's posts, I just don't usually really have much of a comment. Mainly due to the "knife at a gun fight" principle.
This is Trellxer's whole shtick, he also tries to bully people off the forum with misogynistic and homophobic slurs. People like him are the reason basically every single woman that has ever played on Project 1999 took a look around and high-tailed it out of here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
didn't watch the tapes but i'm pretty sure if they proved anything all those people are going to be rich now for suing.

i eagerly await a update on this news story Patrece.

(lol)
No doubt Tucker is right about this one, and the courts will start recognizing the validity of Trump's 50+ appeals over 2020 any day now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]