Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2022, 10:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seems like he’s going to bud, be careful what you wish for
At this point I'll take him over any of these other lying jokers. He speaks from the heart. I genuinely believe that. I don't always agree with his viewpoints but he'd make a better, more truthful candidate than anyone currently in Washington or sitting in a governor's mansion.
Old 07-29-2022, 10:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At this point I'll take him over any of these other lying jokers. He speaks from the heart. I genuinely believe that. I don't always agree with his viewpoints but he'd make a better, more truthful candidate than anyone currently in Washington or sitting in a governor's mansion.
I’d go Bill Maher if I’m choosing midget from the TV, but I respect your perspective and don’t think he’d be the worst
Old 07-29-2022, 10:12 AM
Planar Protector

I also think the fat ass in Maryland wasn’t half bad. hogie or whatever
Old 07-29-2022, 10:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’d go Bill Maher if I’m choosing midget from the TV, but I respect your perspective and don’t think he’d be the worst
Bill Maher is too progressive and atheist for me.

When I start seeing him out there fighting for veterans I might change my tune.
Old 07-29-2022, 10:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I think maher is less progressive, but like I said I wouldn’t be mad if Stewart got a shot, nor do I disagree with your assessment of him. I think both maher and Stewart would care more about the average person and the consequences of their actions than our current politicians whose souls have been replaced by credit card readers swiped by lobbyists
Old 07-29-2022, 10:30 AM
Banned

Quote:

i agree with you on this. bodes well for jon. i do not like bill maher at all, never have, even when i was a regular lib. he punches down.
Old 07-29-2022, 10:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i agree with you on this. bodes well for jon. i do not like bill maher at all, never have, even when i was a regular lib. he punches down.
He’s a dickhead for sure. Probably why I like him

He compared trump to aquaman because he can talk to whales (Chris Christie). Cracked me up
Old 07-29-2022, 10:50 AM
Planar Protector

The GOP love us veterans...dead ones. The ones they can actually help, they don't and won't.

A few of them also support human sex trafficking apparently. MTG, Boebert, Gaetz (of course). GOP is definitely the party of groomers. Religiously and sexually.

They're all traitors and Putin is loving it. Now that Trump has destabilized our electoral process, idiots like elizondo will believe anything he hears as long as it goes with his conspiracy beliefs despite there being absolutely no evidence.

People like Elizondo consider themselves "true patriots" despite never having served their country's military and also supporting an attack in DC on our own government officials and process. Can't wait to see them all stomped out in the next few years.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 07-29-2022, 10:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how can you not see the movie about you? there's a dude in the beginning who is just like you, he plays for a football team
Walker is a better candidate than the TV thinks, they've somehow forgotten Georgia is in the football-loving South.

(Christ no wonder Brady moved to FL. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.])
Old 07-29-2022, 11:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Walker is a better candidate than the TV thinks, they've somehow forgotten Georgia is in the football-loving South.

(Christ no wonder Brady moved to FL. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.])
football is the only reason he has a chance. the chuds would have eaten him alive months ago if he was identical but running as a democrat. "love black athletes, hate black people" is a very powerful force in all sports in america.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread