Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2022, 01:06 PM
Banned

That horrible witch who hosts some show on msnbc made some kind of absolutely ludicrous comparison between the florida parental rights in education bill (it's actual name- a minor detail for msm) and like... russian military tactics that dehumanize people, or some insane thing. This is the problem with 24\hr biased cable news; they can't ever, ever, ever, ever stray from the chosen narrative or admit fault, so they have to just double down even when they are 1000% wrong on an issue, and then my parents who watch nothing but msnbc say "welp, I guess this ron desantis guy really IS a secret russian nazi who wants to KILL KIDS!!!".

It's so absurd and laughable but unfortunately still far too influential in how people think about the world.
Old 04-24-2022, 01:08 PM
Banned

Everyone is a Russian Z. Everyone Ooloo
Old 04-24-2022, 01:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That horrible witch who hosts some show on msnbc made some kind of absolutely ludicrous comparison between the florida parental rights in education bill (it's actual name- a minor detail for msm) and like... russian military tactics that dehumanize people, or some insane thing. This is the problem with 24\hr biased cable news; they can't ever, ever, ever, ever stray from the chosen narrative or admit fault, so they have to just double down even when they are 1000% wrong on an issue, and then my parents who watch nothing but msnbc say "welp, I guess this ron desantis guy really IS a secret russian nazi who wants to KILL KIDS!!!".

It's so absurd and laughable but unfortunately still far too influential in how people think about the world.
she said it'll make suicides go up.
Old 04-24-2022, 01:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
anything to thin out the herd is fine by me

half or more of us have gotta go

we're a freak of nature, a species that evolved the skills to prevent its natural cullings

when it takes 10 minutes to travel 1 mile on an 8 lane highway, you might have a population problem.
Old 04-24-2022, 01:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

we're a freak of nature, a species that evolved the skills to prevent its natural cullings

when it takes 10 minutes to travel 1 mile on an 8 lane highway, you might have a population problem.
What do we say to the god of Death?
Old 04-24-2022, 01:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You go first, I'm pretty sure a lot of you Trumptards will off themselves when he loses again.
Old 04-24-2022, 01:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which is insane, not to mention incoherent since they are simultaneously claiming the bill is unnecessary since this never happens, yet if you stop this thing that never happens from happening, kids will kill themselves? What?

I remember being in elementary school. Literally nobody even remotely considered the idea that they might be the wrong gender, cause.... we were kids. Now some huge % of kids claim to "identify as lgbtq". Riiiiiight. Sure they do. Seriously who pays people to do this kind of research?
Old 04-24-2022, 01:40 PM
Banned

Ya. If the next news story I see is idiots rioting and shooting eachother and burning shit over their genitalia or skin color again. Or the content of books.

I will not be surprised or try to care.

Not my problem. You have all the information you guys need to figure this shit out.
Old 04-24-2022, 01:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which is insane, not to mention incoherent since they are simultaneously claiming the bill is unnecessary since this never happens, yet if you stop this thing that never happens from happening, kids will kill themselves? What?

I remember being in elementary school. Literally nobody even remotely considered the idea that they might be the wrong gender, cause.... we were kids. Now some huge % of kids claim to "identify as lgbtq". Riiiiiight. Sure they do. Seriously who pays people to do this kind of research?
It does happen. Quite a lot. This isn't the part that's up for debate! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

What to do about it is the political question.
Old 04-24-2022, 02:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
It does happen. Quite a lot. This isn't the part that's up for debate! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

What to do about it is the political question.
What does, and according to who? Children experiencing "gender confusion"? Or the teaching of niche bougie sexual concepts to 8 year olds, who can easily be convinced of almost anything by the adults who are entrusted to guide them through reality?
Closed Thread