Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2023, 09:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bug Eaters are taking the side of the mass shooter while at the same time demanding lawful citizens have their guns taken away from them
Funny Democrats are more than willing to agree to more programs that help mental health.

But Republicans won't budge on further gun laws on AR-15s

Sounds like the republicans have the problem.
Old 03-29-2023, 09:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Transgender guns down 3 children and 3 adults at a Christian school.

Probably won’t be considered a hate crime because Transvestites aren’t capable of hate.
Pretty sure 'hate crime' is a criminal charge, so you're absolutely right.
Old 03-29-2023, 09:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Funny Democrats are more than willing to agree to more programs that help mental health.

But Republicans won't budge on further gun laws on AR-15s

Sounds like the republicans have the problem.
You don't even know what an AR-15 is or what AR even stands for

Glad you admit that Transgenderism is a mental illness. We finally agree on something.
Old 03-29-2023, 09:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don't even know what an AR-15 is or what AR even stands for

Glad you admit that Transgenderism is a mental illness. We finally agree on something.
I know any AR15 auto sear is a machine gun as defined by 26 U.S.C. 5845(b)

The Department of Justice made a decision to make clear that the term "machine gun" as used in the National Firearms Act and the Gun Control Act were amended to include all bump-stock-type devices that harness recoil energy.

A Federal appeals court struck down the ban on bump stocks on Jan 7, 2023

Cost of Bump stock for AR-15 is $200

If we can't restrict bump stocks for AR-15s then yeah why not allow other ideas that restrict them?

They do seem to be the weapon of choice for mass shootings.

Elizondo looks like an idiot again folks.

---

OH and Sorry you are ignoring the following alt-right mass shootings.

Just in the last 2 years:

2022–2023 Albuquerque shootings
Colorado Springs nightclub shooting
Failed - Cincinnati FBI field office attack
2022 Buffalo shooting
Normandale Park shooting
2020 boogaloo murders

Flail harder Elizondo
Old 03-29-2023, 10:26 PM
Planar Protector

When we make firearms illegal, criminals won’t be able to use them anymore. There won’t be a black market for them either because they are illegal.

I know this will work because back in the early 20th century, our government made booze illegal and it basically ended the consumption of alcohol immediately. Criminals and patriots alike just stopped consumption altogether because it was illegal. There were no alternate methods of obtaining booze because it was illegal.
Old 03-29-2023, 10:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When we make firearms illegal, criminals won’t be able to use them anymore. There won’t be a black market for them either because they are illegal.

I know this will work because back in the early 20th century, our government made booze illegal and it basically ended the consumption of alcohol immediately. Criminals and patriots alike just stopped consumption altogether because it was illegal. There were no alternate methods of obtaining booze because it was illegal.
logic like that quite literally isn't allowed in political policy discussions.

the debate is between banning ar-15s or giving every student their own ar-15 for protection.

my suggestion is we use taxpayer money to buy ED-209s from Boston Dynamics to roam the halls of the school.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
only way to stop a mentally ill person is a good robot with twin machineguns.
Last edited by Ekco; 03-29-2023 at 10:35 PM..
Old 03-29-2023, 10:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Who said make them illegal. You can reduce the number of firearms made by just allowing more lawsuits to gun and ammo manufactures.

Bankrupt the mass producers selling to civilians.

Military keeps tight grips on the weapons (not allowing them off base so no problem selling directly to the military.)

Hell, allow gun part manufactures to be sued too.

Don't get rid of guns for the whiny 2nd amenders... Just lessen the number made and available to civilians.
Last edited by Botten; 03-29-2023 at 10:39 PM..
Old 03-29-2023, 10:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who said make them illegal. You can reduce the number of firearms made by just allowing more lawsuits to gun and ammo manufactures.

Bankrupt the mass producers.

Military keeps tight grips on the weapons (not allowing them off base so no problem selling directly to the military.)

Hell, allow gun part manufactures to be be sued too.
“Shall not be infringed”
Old 03-29-2023, 10:41 PM
Banned

Quote:

You can't drink a gun. Hope this helps.
Old 03-29-2023, 10:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can't drink a gun. Hope this helps.
What about Colt 45?

Gotcha bitch.