Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2019, 07:10 PM
Kobold

Default Green Community - Thank You

Just wanted to say thanks to many people on green today, who have helped me get from my humble home town all the way to Qeynos to play with real life friends who all rolled erudites.

It was a very long run but a couple of members of dial a port helped me out with invis and levitate around the lake. A special thanks to Loob and Zilar who bound me in Qeynos about an hour ago and the countless people who pointed me in the right direction when they see me completely lost in Rathe mountains.

There was a lot of twitchy bum moments but I got my fat arse here with the help of the players on this amazing new server.

Thank you all.
Old 11-04-2019, 07:18 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just wanted to say thanks to many people on green today, who have helped me get from my humble home town all the way to Qeynos to play with real life friends who all rolled erudites.

It was a very long run but a couple of members of dial a port helped me out with invis and levitate around the lake. A special thanks to Loob and Zilar who bound me in Qeynos about an hour ago and the countless people who pointed me in the right direction when they see me completely lost in Rathe mountains.

There was a lot of twitchy bum moments but I got my fat arse here with the help of the players on this amazing new server.

Thank you all.
Your friends are a lot smarter than you. You have a pebble for a brain, Ogre. It's no surprise you needed your paw held across the lands. I hope you don't get bit by a snake and find yourself back in the swamp.
Old 11-04-2019, 08:45 PM
Large Bat

Pshh , Another phat immigrant from the swamps here to ruin Father Antonius Bayle's pristine lands!
Rallos Zek has ruined your intellect but thou shall not taint mine, swine!
May the gnolls beat you and frogloks drag you back to lizard-land!
Old 11-04-2019, 09:16 PM
Planar Protector

I like happy endings.
Old 11-04-2019, 09:42 PM
Planar Protector

YAY for community!

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 11-04-2019, 09:44 PM
Former Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A special thanks to Loob and Zilar who bound me in Qeynos about an hour ago
Takes 2 people to bind him. Confirmed fatty.
Old 11-05-2019, 06:59 PM
Kobold

+1 for happy endings [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-05-2019, 10:25 PM
Aviak

Quote:

Thank you all.
So.

Where do you plan to buy food and drink from?
Old 11-06-2019, 12:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRusty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So.

Where do you plan to buy food and drink from?
His traitorous Erudite friends will give him food for free. I bet it must rankle the Dark Men to see their buddies shaving the Ogre's back.
Old 11-06-2019, 12:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunderfury [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Takes 2 people to bind him. Confirmed fatty.
Haha
Closed Thread