Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 02-04-2023, 12:15 AM
Planar Protector

lol dear god

Mag is a neutral party on any topic, is friendly under any circumstances, and doesn't ever express strong feelings one way or the other.

Mag is Switzerland.

What does gender have to do with anything? Are we paying you less? did someone forget to put the toilet seat down? or is it just that time of the month?

I'm at a loss as to what battle im losing, or even fighting. your crew is reviled by the entire community, eviscerated in any thread you create, and in less than a week of appearing you all made the ignore list of most the forum's denizens.

Play your game, leave us out of it, and reserve RnF forums for what they are meant to be:

Quote:
People who were wrong to begin with, whining about how they should be right.
Old 02-04-2023, 12:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeCostanza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No you're the ng lover

Is that true? I think it has more to do with the creepy hostile peeps on here and basement killer vibes and all the funposters giving up, seeing that the future of EQ is weird and right wing and involves elderly chainmail, leering and calling women trannies while also stalking and jacking furiously at them like a public transit wanker, nobody being friends because they are the last 6 inmates in the tourettes asylum, etc.

I realized when aussen mourned incelhero that he rly enjoys that creep dynamic, but I'm shocked once again by his bad taste, that he thinks it's preferable to funposting or that funposting killed the creep factory etc
You're trying too hard to pick a fight, eat a snickers.
Old 02-04-2023, 12:21 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeCostanza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No you're the ng lover

Is that true? I think it has more to do with the creepy hostile peeps on here and basement killer vibes and all the funposters giving up, seeing that the future of EQ is weird and right wing and involves elderly chainmail, leering and calling women trannies while also stalking and jacking furiously at them like a public transit wanker, nobody being friends because they are the last 6 inmates in the tourettes asylum, etc.

I realized when aussen mourned incelhero that he rly enjoys that creep dynamic, but I'm shocked once again by his bad taste, that he thinks it's preferable to funposting or that funposting killed the creep factory etc
tbh me and my pals r literally fun posting and would like to get to know y'all, but yea the creep-posting is definitely an issue. at least one of my friends (pr1ncess / robynn) is p uncomfortable with it. not that everyone should bend to the will of one person, but it is a factor. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-04-2023, 12:21 AM
Banned

No way I AM hungry and it woke me up��
Old 02-04-2023, 12:22 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol dear god

Mag is a neutral party on any topic, is friendly under any circumstances, and doesn't ever express strong feelings one way or the other.

Mag is Switzerland.

What does gender have to do with anything? Are we paying you less? did someone forget to put the toilet seat down? or is it just that time of the month?

I'm at a loss as to what battle im losing, or even fighting. your crew is reviled by the entire community, eviscerated in any thread you create, and in less than a week of appearing you all made the ignore list of most the forum's denizens.

Play your game, leave us out of it, and reserve RnF forums for what they are meant to be:
I'm pretty sure we are beloved outside of the people who literally block everyone cuz they can't handle people who don't align with their worldview. Girls playing everquest?? surely the world must be ending, lol. at least we can have sexy bikini pics instead of actual human communication or connection in 2023. glad to see it! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-04-2023, 12:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweagen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tbh me and my pals r literally fun posting and would like to get to know y'all, but yea the creep-posting is definitely an issue. at least one of my friends (pr1ncess / robynn) is p uncomfortable with it. not that everyone should bend to the will of one person, but it is a factor. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Leave if you don't like it. You won't be missed.
Old 02-04-2023, 12:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
No way I AM hungry and it woke me up��
Gaia people must always be exterminated.
Old 02-04-2023, 12:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweagen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm pretty sure we are beloved outside of the people who literally block everyone cuz they can't handle people who don't align with their worldview. Girls playing everquest?? surely the world must be ending, lol. at least we can have sexy bikini pics instead of actual human communication or connection in 2023. glad to see it! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you know why the only replies you people get are from your own crew, myself and 2 others?

because literally everyone else already put you all on ignore.

you aren't creating content, you aren't engaging the community, you are obnoxious and annoying.

we've been playing EQ for 20+ years. we know what sort of quality the female everquest player is

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-04-2023, 12:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
I'm the local model, I gave up a cpl years ago (but I REALLY gave up in like 2018) on finding any friendships here. The few aight people were all gone by 2019ish. I will close this acct soon I just found it and am compulsively posting.

There's literally been public crimes from this board and I think tragedy is what will probably end it one day. It's genuinely one of the creepiest places on the clearnet. I wouldn't encourage looking for pals here, I already yeeted out with everything of value, but I respect the mission and I guess u never know.

It was an innocent place once until about 2013 maybe. That's about the year when the ppl who didn't know that using 4chan is embarrassing/ supposed to be secret started showing up. I admittedly encouraged this culture for years b4 I reformed, but the goons never will and their codependent relationship web of abuse is beyond the understanding of a person who has experienced romantic love. Now it's "cum jar style"
Old 02-04-2023, 12:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gaia people must always be exterminated.
You're coping dearie. It took your asylum growing quiet b4 you ever said ought like this. I know what you really fear--the dark