Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2021, 12:19 AM
Fire Giant

One guild killing every trak and blocking VP from everyone else so they can be the only people in zone isn't competing. They should be giving teeth away so that more people can come compete with them since that's the best part of this game.
Old 02-07-2021, 12:20 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 02-07-2021, 12:27 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They should be giving teeth away so that more people can come compete with them since that's the best part of this game.
lol
Old 02-07-2021, 12:29 AM
Aviak

I’d be fucking embarrassed as fuck to be a member of seal team after this recent sissy fit. Absolutely pathetic. I predict the guild will fracture and fall apart. Who wants to be the enemy of the whole server by being huge douchebags?
Old 02-07-2021, 12:38 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuffyP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’d be fucking embarrassed as fuck to be a member of seal team after this recent sissy fit. Absolutely pathetic. I predict the guild will fracture and fall apart. Who wants to be the enemy of the whole server by being huge douchebags?
They won’t fracture or fall apart unless they face consequences. When you are the biggest guild on the server that wins 90% of the targets people will flock to you chasing the pixels. They don’t care if they are toxic or have to turn EQ into a job as long as they get those sweet pixels.
Old 02-07-2021, 12:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuffyP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pixel sickness leads to people rationalizing away all sorts of behavior by their in-group.
Old 02-07-2021, 12:42 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They won’t fracture or fall apart unless they face consequences. When you are the biggest guild on the server that wins 90% of the targets people will flock to you chasing the pixels. They don’t care if they are toxic or have to turn EQ into a job as long as they get those sweet pixels.
You are absolutely correct. GM need to punish ST severely for this broad overreach and unethical decision by significantly impacting 4 raid guilds who worked hard and practiced to win Noble races, only to have ST cry like babies, disband the UN, and steal all those god guilds. I can’t see ST coming back from this one, they’ve shown their true colors.

GM’s MUST punish ST with a longterm suspension. Actions cannot go unpunished.
Old 02-07-2021, 12:43 AM
Kobold

I see the GMs forcefully breaking the guild up... <Team Team> is coming.
Old 02-07-2021, 12:55 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boptop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see the GMs forcefully breaking the guild up... <Team Team> is coming.
<Team Seal>
Old 02-07-2021, 01:23 AM
Kobold

Seal team just only stole an open raid target, sorry casual people and smaller raiding guilds....

Man that ban hammer is going to be epic!
Closed Thread