Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2020, 04:55 PM
Banned

lol "fungus tunics"
Old 07-19-2020, 09:12 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey <Black Lotus> hows the reverse psychology recruiting thread going?
Wouldn't recommend
Old 07-19-2020, 09:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Hey <Black Lotus> hows the reverse psychology recruiting thread going?
Apps that specifically mentioned my this thread that started 24 hours ago? One.
Old 07-19-2020, 10:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relbaic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wouldn't recommend
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

------------

RecondoJoe,

1. If you have screenshots/logs of Black Lotus members being jerks - you can send them to me. You can PM me here or over discord. This goes for anyone and everyone, really. We actually do care about bad apples being in the guild and have had to kick a few in the past. We will investigate, although sometimes it takes time as folks get back to me slowly while digging.

2. I mediated the dispute concerning one of our members with Potatus. It was me - Faerie - who reached out to Potatus about it and recommended he send you a message about the incident because in one of the screenshots I was sent - you stated you didn't see anyone leave the room when there was a train. I am the reason he contacted you.

3. Your story here is so wildly different than what I saw in screenshots - so different in fact that I suspected it was someone else pretending to be you until you offered up proof.

But then I realized that you probably just Instagram-Filtered your story when asked about it by Potatus - because telling an officer of your friends guild that you told a competing party, in tells "but yeah, most people would have just engaged when it was just frenzied" in a conversation where he says he can solo it but will hold off until they try again - might not make you look great to a guild your friend is the leader of.

There's lots of other things you said too, but I understand you wouldn't have wanted to relay to Potatus things you said like - "cadderli could have gotten a chance by inviting us" and that they were "stupid for not accepting help" or that you "don't feel bad and probably won't rez them", and may have effected the situation by complaining to our member, in tells from the get-go, that they were "bossing you around all night, almost caused you to wipe several times, were super rude", and "spat at you when you offered to join them and help kill it" and "they probably will die" and are "greedy".

I hate Guk as much as the next person. I hate it. And you didn't get involved with the kill because you were friends with the groups guild leader. That's it. You even said he could duo it with your best buddy who was there. But you did paint a nasty picture of that group to a competing entity that was giving them slack and admitted yourself that most people would have just killed it if they came in and saw it up. If anything, you yourself prompted our member to ask about how long they would take (resulting in the attitude that caused the blow-up), because seconds before that you asked our member "like he knows more shit is going to spawn, right?".

And to think I purposely edited out a lot of your shit-talking about castle's group when I sent snippets to Potatus.

If you are going to white lie to your friends guild so you don't look like an asshole, at least remember reality of the situation so you don't gaslight yourself.
Old 07-19-2020, 11:09 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeaolena [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fire.text
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tenor.jpg (22.2 KB, 2 views)
Old 07-19-2020, 11:41 PM
Planar Protector

@RecondoJoe just got owned so hard
Old 07-19-2020, 11:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comoc1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Black Lotus = BDA nuff said
Old 07-19-2020, 11:53 PM
Planar Protector

Exclamation

https://roll20.net/compendium/dnd5e/Faerie%20Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by D&D 5th Edition Compendium

Faerie Fire

Each object in a 20-foot cube within range is outlined in blue, green, or violet light (your choice). Any creature in the area when the spell is cast is also outlined in light if it fails a Dexterity saving throw. For the Duration, Objects and affected creatures shed dim light in a 10-foot radius.

Any Attack roll against an affected creature or object has advantage if the attacker can see it, and the affected creature or object can't benefit from being Invisible.
AnonoJoe failed his Dexterity throw.
Old 07-20-2020, 12:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeaolena [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

------------

RecondoJoe,

1. If you have screenshots/logs of Black Lotus members being jerks - you can send them to me. You can PM me here or over discord. This goes for anyone and everyone, really. We actually do care about bad apples being in the guild and have had to kick a few in the past. We will investigate, although sometimes it takes time as folks get back to me slowly while digging.

2. I mediated the dispute concerning one of our members with Potatus. It was me - Faerie - who reached out to Potatus about it and recommended he send you a message about the incident because in one of the screenshots I was sent - you stated you didn't see anyone leave the room when there was a train. I am the reason he contacted you.

3. Your story here is so wildly different than what I saw in screenshots - so different in fact that I suspected it was someone else pretending to be you until you offered up proof.

But then I realized that you probably just Instagram-Filtered your story when asked about it by Potatus - because telling an officer of your friends guild that you told a competing party, in tells "but yeah, most people would have just engaged when it was just frenzied" in a conversation where he says he can solo it but will hold off until they try again - might not make you look great to a guild your friend is the leader of.

There's lots of other things you said too, but I understand you wouldn't have wanted to relay to Potatus things you said like - "cadderli could have gotten a chance by inviting us" and that they were "stupid for not accepting help" or that you "don't feel bad and probably won't rez them", and may have effected the situation by complaining to our member, in tells from the get-go, that they were "bossing you around all night, almost caused you to wipe several times, were super rude", and "spat at you when you offered to join them and help kill it" and "they probably will die" and are "greedy".

I hate Guk as much as the next person. I hate it. And you didn't get involved with the kill because you were friends with the groups guild leader. That's it. You even said he could duo it with your best buddy who was there. But you did paint a nasty picture of that group to a competing entity that was giving them slack and admitted yourself that most people would have just killed it if they came in and saw it up. If anything, you yourself prompted our member to ask about how long they would take (resulting in the attitude that caused the blow-up), because seconds before that you asked our member "like he knows more shit is going to spawn, right?".

And to think I purposely edited out a lot of your shit-talking about castle's group when I sent snippets to Potatus.

If you are going to white lie to your friends guild so you don't look like an asshole, at least remember reality of the situation so you don't gaslight yourself.
You just completely made this up. No one ever asked me shit. Post screenshots if you've got them. I already know that they don't exist.
Old 07-20-2020, 12:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You just completely made this up. No one ever asked me shit. Post screenshots if you've got them. I already know that they don't exist.
Operator Joe has executed an SOF Black Ops mission to delete enemy screenshots that are now disavowed by EQCOM. This is how he can maintain OPSEC and be confident said intelligence does not exist.
Closed Thread