Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2020, 02:10 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What if.... we just don't wake him?
Because that's an idea that was never tossed around on blue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-27-2020, 02:12 PM
Large Bat

I think it's a cool idea.
But I'll tell ya, within the first 10 minutes of veli release I'd hit the transfer button; I value my pixels, even if they go to dead blue server I'll still have them.

I'd like to think the Staff would entertain the idea of giving the player base the proverbial "Button" Yes someone will hit it, but think of all the glorious RnF it will create!

Should be far more salty then when Sleeper was woke on blue.
Old 02-28-2020, 09:17 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The great Baruch Spinoza once wrote that some urges are so primal that they cannot be held in check. Specifically, in his Principia Philosophiae Cartesianae he posits:

The answer to these last two questions of course is a resounding no.
Space... MADNESS.
Old 02-28-2020, 11:31 AM
Kobold

I don't see what's so bad about getting rid of the sleeper script altogether and making him unable to be awakened. At least for a long period of time. People can't play as often as others. Giving everyone a good chance to experience the warders would be a lot of fun for everyone. What's so bad about having the warders up indefinitely?

Problem with people like me is I used to be able to play this game for hours on end once. I can't anymore. And it drives me away and gives me the feeling of none of this is worth it if I can't get to the end game and enjoy it. I've played this game so much I've been through the same things over and over and have yet to experience some of the best of the game. I know this is asking to have your cake and eat it too, but is it so bad that casuals eventually get a chance to experience part of this game they normally wouldn't be able to?

Been playing EQ since it released and I have yet to kill a warder in the game. I have seen almost every raid mob for the first 15 expansions and have yet to kill them because of the race to get to them, farm them enough times, then wake the sleeper so everyone else loses. I mean that's why these servers exists, to experience parts of the games we either didn't get to, or weren't able to, as well as relive some of our favorite experiences
Old 02-28-2020, 12:02 PM
Planar Protector

Make Sleepers Tomb a perma death zone.

Any deaths in ST instantly delete your character.
Old 02-28-2020, 12:24 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Make Sleepers Tomb a perma death zone.

Any deaths in ST instantly delete your character.
ohhh yes to this!
Old 02-28-2020, 04:21 PM
Banned

cant wait til the sleeper is released asap on green and all the autists go reeeeeeeeeeeeee
Closed Thread