Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2011, 01:53 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Truth Send a message via AIM to Truth Send a message via MSN to Truth Send a message via Yahoo to Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Buff wizard lol you are awful shut the fuck up you can't even full resist nukes in gears no1 will have for ages
You're all fucking so bad at this game, and it kills me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Truth; 11-12-2011 at 01:55 PM..
Old 11-12-2011, 01:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by lethdar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Help, x class is pretty bad in straight up prepared duels, need buffs!

Know what other class blows real hard against more than half of the classes in duel settings? Wizards.

BUFF WIZARDS.
Box trash need not post unless they have something constructive to say.

I didn't say buff mages. Just make them more classic.

They were nerfed by significantly lowering the damage in pvp. This was done before any testing had been done at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth View Post
What is griefing to you anyway? Getting killed without a white glove to the left cheek and a formal declaration of imminent fisticuffs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceros View Post
If you guys hadn't noticed, mimix ownz all, so just give in.
Old 11-12-2011, 01:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Buff wizard lol you are awful shut the fuck up you can't even full resist nukes in gears no1 will have for ages
You got trolled so hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth View Post
What is griefing to you anyway? Getting killed without a white glove to the left cheek and a formal declaration of imminent fisticuffs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceros View Post
If you guys hadn't noticed, mimix ownz all, so just give in.
Old 11-12-2011, 02:01 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Truth Send a message via AIM to Truth Send a message via MSN to Truth Send a message via Yahoo to Truth

I knew Lethdar was trolling obviously. Lovely was not. He constantly whines about how bad he is at wizard in almost every thread
Old 11-12-2011, 02:02 PM
Aviak

Actually i'd say make mages more classic also. Not gonna lie, I was gonna roll mage, but now having heard that their pets do %50 dmg I'll probably roll shaman like everyone else
Old 11-12-2011, 02:03 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
I knew Lethdar was trolling obviously. Lovely was not. He constantly whines about how bad he is at wizard in almost every thread
totes mad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad View Post
Sex leads to kissing, and the next thing you know they expect conversation.
Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
Old 11-12-2011, 02:07 PM
Banned

Do not confuse my ravenous demeanor with anger.
Old 11-12-2011, 02:12 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Do not confuse my ravenous demeanor with anger.
so totes mad
Quote:
Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
Old 11-12-2011, 02:16 PM
Banned

¿no hablo retardo?
Old 11-12-2011, 02:21 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
¿no hablo retardo?
you just asked me if you speak in a delayed manner
Quote:
Closed Thread