Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2011, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IF you put on a frog costume for your daugther ..youre good in my book. =)
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Photo from August 2010.

WENT FROM CUTE TO CREEPY IMO
Old 11-11-2011, 06:05 PM
Planar Protector

Not indicating that he is cute, indicating that putting on a costume for your daughter might be kind of cute.

~just 2 clarify~
Old 11-11-2011, 06:11 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Truth Send a message via AIM to Truth Send a message via MSN to Truth Send a message via Yahoo to Truth

lol'd
Old 11-11-2011, 08:48 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IF you put on a frog costume for your daugther ..youre good in my book. =)
Not a costume.
Old 11-12-2011, 05:48 AM
Sarnak

Idk where he went, but did you hear that he got a Monsoon, Sword of the Swiftwind?
Old 11-12-2011, 06:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Idk where he went, but did you hear that he got a Monsoon, Sword of the Swiftwind?
Old 11-12-2011, 07:33 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he did, and i was there, truth be told, cthulu was/is a cool dude. and a great troll.

<Grunny Swampskin>Retired
<Brennard>Retired
<Alton> Retired
<Vizuni>
Old 11-12-2011, 09:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannacore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Photo from August 2010.

WENT FROM CUTE TO CREEPY IMO
Creepy..... Whats creepy is a fat chick who played this game. Cryed out for male attention because she was infact to fat and ugly, to have any one near her real-time place of residence, that isn't a local Twinkie mart pay her any attention. Now that is creepy. I'm glad Aadill and Hasbinbad got to screw you and up your self esteem a bit. Though stop digging at peoples splinters in their eyes. When you infact have logs in your own. Fuglyt -Prounounced ( Fug-lit) - Origin: When a fat and ugly person collide in a two way obination one such as Tralina- End....
Old 11-12-2011, 09:40 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by visage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Creepy..... Whats creepy is a fat chick who played this game. Cryed out for male attention because she was infact to fat and ugly, to have any one near her real-time place of residence, that isn't a local Twinkie mart pay her any attention. Now that is creepy. I'm glad Aadill and Hasbinbad got to screw you and up your self esteem a bit. Though stop digging at peoples splinters in their eyes. When you infact have logs in your own. Fuglyt -Prounounced ( Fug-lit) - Origin: When a fat and ugly person collide in a two way obination one such as Tralina- End....
Cold, just in time for winter. You I like.
Old 11-12-2011, 09:41 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by visage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I find it funny you calling someone an attention whore.

Takes one to know one I guess?

Honestly, I don't give a shit who she fucks. This isn't the 15th century anymore.

Thou hast lost thy maidenhead?!?!?! EXECUTE HER!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth View Post
What is griefing to you anyway? Getting killed without a white glove to the left cheek and a formal declaration of imminent fisticuffs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceros View Post
If you guys hadn't noticed, mimix ownz all, so just give in.
Closed Thread