Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2011, 02:43 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamiah2011 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hate you for what not knowing what the hell your talking about?Maybe you can tell me the first head GM name in classic EQ 1999 , pretty common knowlege for a classic player to know?
Tamiah = Marathe

And who the fuck cares about GM's from 12 years ago? We are talking about resists on an EMU server.
Old 11-08-2011, 03:49 PM
Fire Giant

/grin ye
Old 11-08-2011, 04:13 PM
Sarnak

i have been saying for weeks how big of a retard tamiah is. i'm glad everyone realizes this now.
Old 11-08-2011, 04:18 PM
Banned

Being a retard is one thing. I've met a few actually retarded people in my time, none of them tried to convince me of made up shit regarding EQ resists.
Old 11-08-2011, 05:25 PM
Banned

loving how big Tam is blowing up in all threads.
Old 11-08-2011, 05:38 PM
Sarnak

no one can believe that someone is actually that stupid. and that's saying something posting on these forums everyday.
Old 11-08-2011, 05:59 PM
Banned

I'm betting big money he is euro and skipped english school, oooorrrr is a fantastic troll.
Old 11-08-2011, 07:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Null [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is stun more or less detrimental than root or snare in your eyes?
It's pretty detrimental. At least with root/snare you can still fight back and have a chance of dispelling it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth View Post
What is griefing to you anyway? Getting killed without a white glove to the left cheek and a formal declaration of imminent fisticuffs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceros View Post
If you guys hadn't noticed, mimix ownz all, so just give in.
Old 11-08-2011, 07:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuk3Afr1ca [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Considering most monks will have like 80MR, having root land 1/2 the time makes the class completely useless. Root needs to resist way more.

This fascination with trying to force people to accept PvP where people do nothing but spam CC spells 40 times a fight has to end. It's not fun whatsoever.

People don't want to play a game where you instantly die anytime multiple CC spammers enter your clip plane. I'd rather watch TV than play such an unskilled, crapfest of killing perma immobilized targets.

If any CC spell is going to land, it needs to be stun since it affects every class equally. It's hilarious seeing all these biased casters complaining about stun in this thread but not root. That's exactly why stun should be the only crowd control spell to land, so the community can easily arrive on a consensus of how long and how often it should land. Too many biased casters ignoring root because it barely affects them. They can always shadowstep or gate.
Root hurts casters just as much. Being snared/rooted while an SK or Paladin smashes your face in = not fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth View Post
What is griefing to you anyway? Getting killed without a white glove to the left cheek and a formal declaration of imminent fisticuffs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceros View Post
If you guys hadn't noticed, mimix ownz all, so just give in.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:43 PM
Sarnak

I'm going to roll a pally on launch

I am ok with it being that none of my stuns land, sucks. I hate the idea of having spells I can never use, but im not playing a paladin for that reason anyway.

I do like the idea of reducing the duration of the stun based off resists, and gives clerics / pallys / enchanters a little more viability, or we can all just play a ogre sk like 35% of the population will be.
Closed Thread