Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 03-21-2022, 05:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One of my top pieces of advice for next server, and any other servers, is each guild should either be a raiding guild or a leveling guild - no in-between.

In <Castle> on Green, we've been straddling the line between the two, and it's awesome and I love it, but it's a lot of work to balance casualness and hardcoreness and keep our diverse range of players happy. Next server, I'm gonna do something easier.

It would be more straightforward to only be a family guild, with zero raids, maybe just some Seb keying and going for Verina Tomb and triggered fights like Ixiblat; OR to be a raiding guild and just tell people "be level 60 with 100 MR or you don't get any loot" and just ride hard.
Casual guild +1 for me. Screw the existing raid scene. I have no desire to race to targets. I want to take my time, enjoy the moment of raiding rather than rushing. If it were instancing, where I could plan a raid at a specific time with my friends, then awesome. I've given up most all hope of experiencing most raid content.
Old 03-21-2022, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqravenprince [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Casual guild +1 for me. Screw the existing raid scene. I have no desire to race to targets. I want to take my time, enjoy the moment of raiding rather than rushing. If it were instancing, where I could plan a raid at a specific time with my friends, then awesome. I've given up most all hope of experiencing most raid content.
This isn't a pro PVP post, but consider playing red and enjoying some of those encounters.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 03-21-2022, 05:57 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah, you won't have any problems with other players trying to raid the same content on red for sure.
Old 03-23-2022, 10:17 AM
Sarnak

Best advice is for you all to finally move on from this project.
Old 03-23-2022, 10:25 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graahle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The industry needs another comparable MMO first. No matter what you try to leave for, you'll come back because everything, including live EQ, pales in comparison.
Old 03-23-2022, 10:28 AM
Sarnak

TLP>
Old 03-23-2022, 10:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graahle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It'd probably be better for my health, but like any good drug, I'm addicted.
Old 03-23-2022, 11:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
TLP>
Meh no thanks

Also, the problem with TLPs is that eventually each server dies and no one plays there anymore so it’s even more pointless than playing on P99. At least on P99 there will always just be two PVE servers and my old characters will always still be on a server with some level of decent population
Old 03-23-2022, 02:38 PM
Sarnak

how about shut down red and have two dedicated green servers, so people can enjoy the game at a reasonable level ?

RIP - Teal.
Old 03-23-2022, 03:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how about shut down red
Didn't read any further, but this dude seems to be on the right track.