Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 03-01-2022, 04:33 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you can share accounts and have people swap
Right - but in the post they mention that they didn't swap accounts & instead stayed awake throughout these camps.

So it seems like either:

a) munching on a steady diet of 'phetamines, staying up for days and plainly ignoring/damaging your health

or

b) sharing accounts and swapping, which also makes it so that small circles of friends/guilds monopolize all the camps + content... and is anyone really itching to redo that all over again?
Old 03-01-2022, 05:59 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by btravis1990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just make all bosses that drop Epic items have /lists too? Why is it that the "top tier" raiding guilds block some of these items? Have rotations on mini's.
ur ignorant with this statement, and its sad. Epic items are in game for life. legacy items arnt. people like u have no argument so you try to poke holes at a legit way to curb legacy BS /list nonsense. its like talkin to a tree sometimes with responses from people like urself good sir/maam.
Old 03-01-2022, 05:59 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im sure Rogean and Nilbog are taking notes reading this thread

kek
lol
Old 03-01-2022, 06:01 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDAm0nk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Right - but in the post they mention that they didn't swap accounts & instead stayed awake throughout these camps.

So it seems like either:

a) munching on a steady diet of 'phetamines, staying up for days and plainly ignoring/damaging your health

or

b) sharing accounts and swapping, which also makes it so that small circles of friends/guilds monopolize all the camps + content... and is anyone really itching to redo that all over again?
ikr i saw 65hours and was like yeah ok u stayed up vs sharing account. (prolly thinks someone at his/her house using his/her account isnt considered sharing i guess)
Old 03-02-2022, 01:23 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDAm0nk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How did you stay awake for 65 hours straight?

"Not that bad"??? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On the laptop all day while I worked, through dinner and time with the fiancee, then when she'd got to bed I'd move back to the office and watch Netflix all night. I did 72 hours at Hadden way back on Blue and passed out before getting booted. Didn't even get an earring to show for it. So if I can survive that, I can survive any legacy camp on Green.
Old 03-02-2022, 01:33 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldknyght [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ikr i saw 65hours and was like yeah ok u stayed up vs sharing account. (prolly thinks someone at his/her house using his/her account isnt considered sharing i guess)
At 65 hours that's not even the longest camp I've done, but it's not easy. I work from home, and you can do about three days (the first two are fine, but the third is torture) without sleep provided you don't have too many demands on your energy and attention.

What my post does not mention was the failed Rubi BP and Manastone attempt where I didn't manage to make it. One attempt at each camp (for my second BP and third MS) I eventually passed out and missed the alert, the way the p99 staff intended.
Old 03-02-2022, 02:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawqueue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At 65 hours that's not even the longest camp I've done, but it's not easy. I work from home, and you can do about three days (the first two are fine, but the third is torture) without sleep provided you don't have too many demands on your energy and attention.

What my post does not mention was the failed Rubi BP and Manastone attempt where I didn't manage to make it. One attempt at each camp (for my second BP and third MS) I eventually passed out and missed the alert, the way the p99 staff intended.
May I recommend account sharing? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] And sleep? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-02-2022, 02:30 AM
Banned

Quote:

So it seems like either:

or

no one did option A lol

even neckbeards value their own health to some extent
Old 03-02-2022, 10:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawqueue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Why would you do this though? Especially multiple times
Old 03-02-2022, 11:34 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why would you do this though? Especially multiple times
pretty likely at least someone had a bot going.