Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 11-21-2022, 11:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyndrae [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't work that way. Sorry. I don't pronounce someone guilty because you say so. I need proof of the claim, and a video, not edited, would be best. We have had situations where accusations were found baseless and hearsay is just what it is.

If you have evidence that he is going out of his way to train lowbies, please send it to me. I have never received a single complaint from an officer in any guild about this guy and usually I hear when our members have stepped over the line. If he has violated the PNP, I believe the GM's would have banned him.

Feel free to message me in game or on discord.

Seeya in game.

Aly
Also dude no one will take u seriously or respect u with that avatar and character name around here.
Old 11-21-2022, 11:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol playing eq to be successful
I play EQ for small, purpose-driven achievements.

Why fix the screen door handle on my back porch when it's much easier to hit level 45?

They both give me a dopamine hit.
Old 11-21-2022, 11:55 AM
Banned

I do games mostly for mindfulness and avoidance at this point.

It's not about the results really so much as keeping my brain trying to actively decision tree and scan. Cuz I have been so skinner boxxed reality is like a terminator heads up display. My teapot has a progress bar on it now.
Old 11-21-2022, 12:02 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also dude no one will take u seriously or respect u with that avatar and character name around here.
I'm shattered. Thanks for pointing that out. I must be near Grobb.

To the OP, read my response and if you have something concrete to send me, please forward it and it will be addressed.

Aly
Old 11-21-2022, 04:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyndrae [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm shattered. Thanks for pointing that out. I must be near Grobb.

To the OP, read my response and if you have something concrete to send me, please forward it and it will be addressed.

Aly
lmao he sent screenshots of Selush threatening him to drop the petition or else. Ancient Blood kicked him for this incident after their officers talked to both parties.
Old 11-21-2022, 05:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I don't work that way. Sorry. I don't pronounce someone guilty because you say so. I need proof of the claim, and a video, not edited, would be best. We have had situations where accusations were found baseless and hearsay is just what it is.

If you have evidence that he is going out of his way to train lowbies, please send it to me. I have never received a single complaint from an officer in any guild about this guy and usually I hear when our members have stepped over the line. If he has violated the PNP, I believe the GM's would have banned him.

Feel free to message me in game or on discord.

Seeya in game.

Aly
Not everyone's going to have recording software running in the background of their gaming times 24/7. I certainly don't.

You have a bad person in your guild. Should be enough proof in this thread. It's your choice if you want to keep him in your guild, but know that he stains the guild name of <Fires of Heaven> in the eyes of others.
Old 11-21-2022, 05:54 PM
Banned

I've seen enough, personally.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-21-2022, 06:02 PM
Fire Giant

FoH confirmed warm bodies zerg guild.. but are any P99 guilds outside this scope?
Old 11-21-2022, 06:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by azxten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FoH confirmed warm bodies zerg guild.. but are any P99 guilds outside this scope?
Any guild that invites me is definitely in that scope
Old 11-24-2022, 02:20 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
I have never received a single complaint from an officer in any guild about this guy and usually I hear when our members have stepped over the line.

Aly
Umm, one of your officers interviewed me and at least one other player in Paineel the last time Selush was pulling his maladaptive behavior so if you haven't heard about that then maybe foster a more communicative environment for your guild leadership. That officer asked what I thought about your guild taking Selush after the interview and I told that officer that so long as FoH police their own and keep Selsuh from harassing me and other players, I wouldn't have a problem with it because everyone has a bad day and I'd hate to condemn the guy. Well, now its a pattern of behavior and not the result of a bad day.

Insofar as my latest contact with him, Selush's behavior was more of the same. He approached me and said that the entire zone was his and because I didn't ask for a CC he had the right to come and take the library spawns. Those spawns were up when I got there and Selush was nowhere in sight.

During the recent unpleasant conversation I was having with Selush, a level 30 player messaged me asking if I was having problems with Selush. I told that player that I was and it involved harassment from a prior incident. That is when the level 30 player confided in me that he has multiple issues with Selush including three weeks prior and just avoided the zone during that time if Selush was in it (very similar to what I do). But he needed cash for spells so he took the risk and entered Paineel while Selush was present. He then told me that Selush was bullying him and even trained the Guard Capt skele on him resulting in his death. He shared that he petitioned Selush for that behavior at which point I shared that I had to petition Selush for his harassment of me to get it to stop. He said he was fed up and logged out.

Selush will have to be dealt with by the GMs because I doubt you'll do anything about it even though his behavior was known to FoH prior to his acceptance. Whether you personally knew anything about it or not, that is a reflection of your leadership or lack thereof. You can either be a leader or an administrator but I get the distinct feeling you've chosen the latter.

Have a day.