Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Raid Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2014, 01:10 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaolin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GM's please respond, I don't think anyone cares what the answers are even if its just "Stay the fuck out of the zone if a mob is in window." (Simplicity)
This.
Old 01-21-2014, 01:20 PM
Kobold

Simulated patches can occur at any time.
So, when Innoruuk or Maestro are in FFA state, it means we can't raid Hate the whole week in case there is a simulated repop and we want to compete?

What if we evac/gate out when the repop is occuring? We'd have 2 minutes after the serverwide message to move out before the mobs actually pops.

Like, a group is camping Protector, they see the serverwide message, they evac within 2 mins and race back to Sebilis.

I understand that a guild evacing from Hate and porting back to Hate would still have an advantage over the other guilds tho.

Tsoona Mi, 52 iksar monk
Olandar, EC mule
Old 01-21-2014, 02:00 PM
VIP / Contributor

Just sounds like to me if there is the simrepop, you have time to get out. If you don't get out you can mobilize for another mob that isn't in the zone of your raid force when it does pop. That eliminates any risk of being punished.

The spirit of the rule is no poopsocking or rule lawyering around it. Having 10+ people killing shrooms/Jugs in a zone that has the number 1 mob people want to kill is pushing it. Having them in the lair doing trial runs on how to do an engagement is just going fully retarded. You had the numbers advantage over anyone else, even if you were moving back towards the zone out area. I sure as hell would bet any other guild would have petitionquest just as hard if they saw FE or TMO doing it. (there already had been petitions about this from BDA/other guilds)

There is a big difference between having 15ish+ people already past the tube --->Invs wall and 20 people at zone in who just logged in because the tracker sent out the batphone. That's why the map was included to show how close you all were.
Mob spawns and you have a raid force, thats your risk of being there and losing the chance. Don't need to read into it 20 different ways.

I was the only one who voted for two weeks since this entire situation was beyond stupid. Emperor Rogean is getting soft in his now old age !
Last edited by Ambrotos; 01-21-2014 at 10:13 PM..
Old 01-22-2014, 03:17 AM
Planar Protector

I don't think Getsome is trolling, he's right. Playing in the gray isn't really flying these days.

To be fair, both TMO and FE requested that BDA leadership send us a tell so we could work out a solution among ourselves without involving staff. I never received a response from BDA and I am unsure if TMO did.
Closed Thread