Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2023, 05:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So sad, my heart goes out to them

The thieves, that is
We really need a gentleman's agreement amongst shoplifters to only target large chain and big box stores

Biden has dropped the ball on this one
Old 08-27-2023, 06:55 PM
Sarnak

Elizondo I want to know what you think about magnets! How do they work? Are they real? This is important
Old 08-27-2023, 07:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ramaswamy

i actually like him --- even tho i dont' totally align with them like u know u can like someone without aligning 100% with all of their views he's pretty cool dude tho i'm guessin, until they get in their and scoop out his brain like they did everyone else who got close to holding power and office in this countrary
Last edited by magnetaress; 08-27-2023 at 07:24 PM..
Old 08-27-2023, 07:20 PM
Banned

so if a county fucks up an election it really shouldn't matter

what we have here is the republicans butt hurt because of their believes that county voted red instead of blue and that county is butt hurt because they should be allowed to fuck up

that is representative democracy in action and ppl who are butthurt over this are retards

now the real kicker and this is what is going to sink the idiots is the ELECTORAL voters going against state law or rules or whatever and i think that is where the real meat and potatos because i'm not sure that is a jurisdiction where the electors can vote whatever they want or ppl can appoint themselves as electors like it depends on how the county swings who gets to be an elector in that jurisdiction so if your an elector for the other side u can't just go against the vote, right wrong or indifferent of that county

-----

and here is the super sad truth if you suck so bad you can't win a vote with a few hanging chads and bad counties u fucking suck, go get another job we don't need u in office
Old 08-27-2023, 07:22 PM
Banned

I think the other issue here is federalism because it used to be local counties really didn't have much bearing on federal policy because the federal gubbumunt was like tied up and told it could only feed and train soldiya bois and send spies and shit now the federal gubb is in every fucking jurisdiction like it owns the place and that is a major problem with HOW we do the votings and electorate because the two don't jive when one state is a retard state it hurts the whole

so there definately needs to be some change there, I vote for the CCP obviously, no rights for anyone including states
Old 08-28-2023, 10:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was talking about the misused words. Trust me, I understand your false bullshit.

Putting the cosmological constant in terms of planck units (that is, in terms of all-encompassing physical constants) is suspiciously equal to the reciprocal of the age of the universe squared. Time is thus a fundamental quality of the fabric of reality, because even an empty vacuum is 'inflating' as a function of time.
Time doesn't exist to the photon, nor does "distance". That sure is a nice fundamental quality you got there, mind if I just disregard it entirely?

T. Photon
Old 08-28-2023, 10:38 AM
Planar Protector

Biden Administration has my vote!

As we know the Supreme Court struck down the Biden Harris administration student loan forgiveness plan. It was a bad ruling but unsurprising given the current makeup of the Supreme Court.

Pause on student loan repayments is ending on September 1st and will be due in October.

However, in response to the ruling and to help borrowers, the Biden Harris administration is launching the SAVE plan, which is the most affordable student loan repayment plan ever!

This plan does a lot of Great Stuff!

-It cuts in half the percentage that borrowers have to pay each month
-It forgives all loans after 10 years, Not 20
-Low income borrowers may only have to pay as little as $0 per month under this plan.

That's a pretty big deal.

-It also stops interest that leaves borrowers owing more than their initial loan.

This is is really a glimmer of hope that more of our younger generation will continue to get educated. Education has already yielded so many positive benefits politically.

https://studentaid.gov/manage-loans/...bt-relief-info

Student loans should not be a barrier to an education.
Old 08-28-2023, 10:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Biden Administration has my vote!

As we know the Supreme Court struck down the Biden Harris administration student loan forgiveness plan. It was a bad ruling but unsurprising given the current makeup of the Supreme Court.

Pause on student loan repayments is ending on September 1st and will be due in October.

However, in response to the ruling and to help borrowers, the Biden Harris administration is launching the SAVE plan, which is the most affordable student loan repayment plan ever!

This plan does a lot of Great Stuff!

-It cuts in half the percentage that borrowers have to pay each month
-It forgives all loans after 10 years, Not 20
-Low income borrowers may only have to pay as little as $0 per month under this plan.

That's a pretty big deal.

-It also stops interest that leaves borrowers owing more than their initial loan.

This is is really a glimmer of hope that more of our younger generation will continue to get educated. Education has already yielded so many positive benefits politically.

https://studentaid.gov/manage-loans/...bt-relief-info

Student loans should not be a barrier to an education.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-28-2023, 10:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know
Old 08-28-2023, 10:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know
I think forgiving failed matriculants is the part I approve of.

Other than that...
Closed Thread