Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2020, 08:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the wiki guides are updated to tell the players to go there?
I think the real issue is people are put off Ever/Permafrost by the lack of access to fast transport and marketplace.
Old 04-16-2020, 08:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the real issue is people are put off Ever/Permafrost by the lack of access to fast transport and marketplace.
Thats probably the culprit. No places to bind for good races close to CT. No places for evil close to Perma. You would think the stray gypsy camp like NK having a bind spot would have been used more.
Then again it never stopped people back in classic era, the wiki is popular and it details the best spots per level and tribal wisdom tells us the most efficient. Risk vs. Reward also plays a factor.
Last edited by Mblake81; 04-16-2020 at 08:21 AM..
Old 04-16-2020, 09:49 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats probably the culprit. No places to bind for good races close to CT. No places for evil close to Perma. You would think the stray gypsy camp like NK having a bind spot would have been used more.
Then again it never stopped people back in classic era, the wiki is popular and it details the best spots per level and tribal wisdom tells us the most efficient. Risk vs. Reward also plays a factor.
It didn’t stop people in classic era because there was a world to explore! Most people on this box know zones inside and out. The magic is lost and the world is smaller. People rather afk wait for a group in a known levelling zone than adventure out with a few others into a far away lands. Even if those zones have their. ZEM buffed.

But this has been said a thousand times on here. Another classic merry go round discussion. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-16-2020, 10:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldgo86 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It didn’t stop people in classic era because there was a world to explore! Most people on this box know zones inside and out. The magic is lost and the world is smaller. People rather afk wait for a group in a known levelling zone than adventure out with a few others into a far away lands. Even if those zones have their. ZEM buffed.

But this has been said a thousand times on here. Another classic merry go round discussion. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It keeps getting brought up /shrug and I do my own fire stoking for sure. People asked for zones to be zem buffed, call the devs bros when they did it. Got something that was asked for. Here we are at the base of it yet again. Let's see what they ask for next, maybe rotating zems for zones, surely that will do it.
Last edited by Mblake81; 04-16-2020 at 10:17 AM..
Old 04-16-2020, 10:59 AM
Planar Protector

I have had several groups in Permafrost, and there are more people there since the exp changes. I saw people show up at Permafrost at level 22-25, stay there for multiple days, and come out at level 30. If anyone out there wants to go, you should do a /w all permafrost and go. If there’s no one there, bring a group.
Old 04-16-2020, 11:15 AM
Planar Protector

Permafrost really isnt 'further away' then like CoM
Old 04-18-2020, 09:15 PM
Large Rat

1600+ on tonight, coronavirus isn't going away anytime soon .....
Rethan - 60 Enchanter
Lowtide - 58 Rogue
Seggas - 58 Shm
Old 04-18-2020, 09:53 PM
Fire Giant

It has been pretty crazy busy of late.Definitely a good time to work on your needs-to-group character like clerics, warriors and rogues. A sad time for soloers unless you luck into a nice camp.

It does not look like they are going to open teal back up, so either adapt or take a break. I usually am solo, so not judging. :P
Old 04-18-2020, 09:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1600+ on tonight, coronavirus isn't going away anytime soon .....
I dunno man, if the server population ends up going to 8 billion the coronavirus will go away pretty quickly.
Old 04-18-2020, 10:16 PM
Skeleton

An awful lot of whiners on here. But, nobody's answered (where ive asked twice in this thread). What happened to the teal server ? as it seemed to have vanished into thin air as quickly as it came. As soon as I joined P99.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I don't think the server is overpopped, but that could be ignorance, as my max char is lvl 14.

Im more concerned with the community [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread