Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-25-2022, 10:52 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-25-2022, 11:24 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whatever basic training is

In fact I personally would prefer we be like Israel and put every youth through military training as a requirement to create a sense of patriotism and discipline. Then I would have no problem with them getting a gun at 18 either
most 18 yo arent stupid fucks like the shooter. media blames white people or guns, never blacks, mexicans, etc…

they blamed car and not Darrel Brooks because he was black and not white. media is very racist and agitates hatred intentionally.
Old 05-25-2022, 11:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldschoolguy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
most 18 yo arent stupid fucks like the shooter. media blames white people or guns, never blacks, mexicans, etc…

they blamed car and not Darrel Brooks because he was black and not white. media is very racist and agitates hatred intentionally.
While I completely agree about the media, I personally disagree about 18 year olds. How fun would it be for a more mature person to hang out with a bunch of 18 year olds. Would you find that fun? I wouldn’t. Why? Because 18 year olds are very immature and stupid

My argument has not changed that not only have 18 year olds been stupid and immature, but 18 year olds nowadays are far more immature and childish than my grandpa’s generation when they were 18, and those before that

So if you think that most 18yr olds nowadays behave like responsible adults, then we can agree to disagree there
Old 05-25-2022, 11:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldschoolguy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Tucker Carlson isn't part of the media now, my trailer trash friend?
Old 05-26-2022, 12:16 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While I completely agree about the media, I personally disagree about 18 year olds. How fun would it be for a more mature person to hang out with a bunch of 18 year olds. Would you find that fun? I wouldn’t. Why? Because 18 year olds are very immature and stupid

My argument has not changed that not only have 18 year olds been stupid and immature, but 18 year olds nowadays are far more immature and childish than my grandpa’s generation when they were 18, and those before that

So if you think that most 18yr olds nowadays behave like responsible adults, then we can agree to disagree there
you do have a point about maturity level. our generation had it hard, life forced us. they have it easy and mature later.

we have these recruits in our army unit (army, not marines), young men can’t even remember their uniform. and stupid diversity trainings aren’t helping with discipline issues.
Old 05-26-2022, 12:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
you do have a point about maturity level. our generation had it hard, life forced us. they have it easy and mature later.

we have these recruits in our army unit (army, not marines), young men can’t even remember their uniform. and stupid diversity trainings aren’t helping with discipline issues.
"My job in life is to give a better life to my kids."
Old 05-26-2022, 12:30 AM
Planar Protector

We ask a kid to go to war, get a job, fend for himself, get married, but we don’t let him buy a gun or drink alcohol.
Old 05-26-2022, 12:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We ask a kid to go to war, get a job, fend for himself, get married, but we don’t let him buy a gun or drink alcohol.
Old 05-26-2022, 12:33 AM
Planar Protector

Where is your outrage now, hypocrites?

This man drove an SUV into a crowd of people, murdering 6 of them and wounding 62

Quote:
Brooks is a violent 39-year-old career criminal, registered sex offender and amateur rapper from north Milwaukee with a rap sheet going back to 1999, who allegedly punched the mother of his child in the face early last month and then drove over her
Quote:
Screenshots of Brooks’ Facebook page, under his MathBoi Fly rapper handle, were mysteriously deleted right after the parade murders, and showed that he had praised Hitler, backed Black Lives Matter — and called for violence against white people.

“So when we start bakk knokkin white people TF out ion wanna hear it…the old white ppl 2, KNOKK DEM TF OUT!! PERIOD,” he wrote under his rap name, MathBoi Fly, along with a middle-finger emoji.
‘Not fitting their narrative’: Waukesha feels abandoned after tragic parade attack

You go online to try and feel smart and in control of chaos when you can't make better sense of the world around you.

None of you have any idea of how manipulated you are, hook, line and sinker.
Old 05-26-2022, 12:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
None of you have any idea of how manipulated you are, hook, line and sinker.
The guy yelling about freemasons 24/7 just because Diaper Don was publicly humiliated, telling everyone else they've been manipulated?