Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2016, 05:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remlor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got a question. Is the Titanium version one you can download from Daybreak's website or do I need to get it from Ebay? I see it on ebay for $70 but the website download is free. I'm not to tech savy just want to make sure I'm working with the right one.
You can no longer purchase it by legit means. Considering you already purchased EQ before (obviously) you could find other means. I think most people sail through the bay of the pirates. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-10-2016, 04:27 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default I'd like to join Vita Infinita

Hello,
After learning, and pledging, into Pantheon, I learned about Project 1999 and started playing. My necro is currently lvl 37, and I have been playing with Rich (who is a member of your guild).

When I played on live, fifteen-ish years ago, I took a necro, wizard, mage, and cleric to level cap. The Wizard had the most AA points, and I had a lot of fun with him raiding. However, the Necro was my favorite overall class. On Live I was in guilds like: Ancient Council of Shadows (Vallon Zek), Myth and Legends (Brell Serellis), Die Ringtrager (Stormhammer).

This guild appeals to me because I want to be in a guild where I'm friends with the people in it. I also would like to be part of a guild that will be playing in Pantheon.

Thanks,
Cavene Cadas (aka Ezumin)
Old 10-10-2016, 10:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezumin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello,
After learning, and pledging, into Pantheon, I learned about Project 1999 and started playing. My necro is currently lvl 37, and I have been playing with Rich (who is a member of your guild).

When I played on live, fifteen-ish years ago, I took a necro, wizard, mage, and cleric to level cap. The Wizard had the most AA points, and I had a lot of fun with him raiding. However, the Necro was my favorite overall class. On Live I was in guilds like: Ancient Council of Shadows (Vallon Zek), Myth and Legends (Brell Serellis), Die Ringtrager (Stormhammer).

This guild appeals to me because I want to be in a guild where I'm friends with the people in it. I also would like to be part of a guild that will be playing in Pantheon.

Thanks,
Awesome. Sounds like a great fit for the guild. Look for me online tomorrow or you can probably snag an invite from one of our officers before then; Sectoid/Jakasik, Moerne/Gwenlian, Munkslice/Tankymctankerson or Aefir. Look forward to seeing you in guild and doing some groups.
Old 10-11-2016, 02:33 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezumin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thanks,
Great! You sound like a perfect fit. Pantheon is something many of us are waiting for and like you said, having a continuation of players from one game to the next will help a ton.

See you online!
Old 10-12-2016, 08:02 PM
Fire Giant

Since I can't edit my OP I'm making a new post. I'm in the process of re-purposing the Vita ESO site for EQ and Pantheon. It's still somewhat of a work in progress but anyone interested in the guild can come check us out here:

http://vita-infinita.enjin.com/home
Old 10-13-2016, 11:24 AM
Fire Giant

We have seen some amazing growth recently and acquired some great new players. As such there are new officers. Since I can't edit my OP I'm making a post here to provide added info for anyone who needs to contact an officer for anything.

Officers:
Aefir
Jakasik/Sectoid
Moerne/Gwenlian
Tankymctankerson/Munkslice

We have an ever growing number of higher level people joining and leveling into the 30's, 40's and even a few in the 50's. We still have lower level players but there have been so many great guild groups they aren't staying low for long!
Old 10-21-2016, 12:28 PM
Planar Protector

bump! Veeshaan needs more 50+ friends to level with!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune View Post
Dance puppets dance.
Old 10-22-2016, 04:10 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevynne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bump! Veeshaan needs more 50+ friends to level with!
We have more people hitting or nearing 50 every day. We got one group of guildies Seb keys tonight in preparation for some Seb fun in the not too distant future. Though 2 of the people who just hit 50 are clerics so that doesn't help much for your grouping if you planned to play your cleric.
Old 11-23-2016, 11:29 AM
Fire Giant

Still kicking. Still looking for quality people of all levels to join and have some fun.
Old 11-29-2016, 02:52 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Surcam Stances from Lanys out here destroying the Field of Bones y'all.
Closed Thread